just got this beauty

sulzerned

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QXfMlu3c8PI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

just got this naughty but nice which is in full working order and im so pleased with it . managed to get a couple of jp s and the naughty super series on this clip so enjoy .(i hope the youtube link has worked as ive not done it too many times before !)

Thanks for the vid. I really enjoyed that, on full screen aswell. Very NICE machine. One of the things that were good with these barcrests is if you lose say a 20p gamble you still get your numbers and mysterys if you have them. Looks really playable. Im a bit cross with whoever programmed the special series in it, for seemingly making it give 2 of a kind every time. They could have let it give a couple of say lemon oranges 3 of a kind wins. Youve got a lovely machine there and a very rare one.

Thanks for the vid. I really enjoyed that, on full screen aswell. Very NICE machine. One of the things that were good with these barcrests is if you lose say a 20p gamble you still get your numbers and mysterys if you have them. Looks really playable. Im a bit cross with whoever programmed the special series in it, for seemingly making it give 2 of a kind every time. They could have let it give a couple of say lemon oranges 3 of a kind wins. Youve got a lovely machine there and a very rare one.

cheers alex it is really playable i cant stay off it at the mo !ive only had it a short time so was nt sure about the special series two of a kind thing , it may chuck three of a kind in occassionally but i have nt seen it yet ,having said that it s still pretty generous with the payouts and i love that gamble .

Very nice machine. I don't really remember playing that one, maybe there weren't that many down my neck of the woods?

Paul

i think your right paul i do remember it but it certainly was nt a common machine like say the big shots or circle skill s which were everywhere at the time .

lovely machine, was offered on not so long ago along with a few others, the guy just simply did not respond to and of my replies. was disappointed to say the least.

hi mate i reckon you should keep emailing that guy as it s well worth a punt if you can get it -hope you do !

The way I looked at it ...if ya won £3 worth of tokens you get more play plus the chance to win some silver later :-()

good point mate , probablty why we turned to 2p machines if the cash flow was getting low just to make it last longer !

i must admit vinny i dont know for sure but its certainly the same time period and cab as a/r so maybe, but i would have thought 1p /2p /5p would be a little unusual for a 10p game unless its been converted somehow ? maybe a 5p or 2p version was about but i never came across one .

i must admit vinny i dont know for sure but its certainly the same time period and cab as a/r so maybe, but i would have thought 1p /2p /5p would be a little unusual for a 10p game unless its been converted somehow ? maybe a 5p or 2p version was about but i never came across one .

Autoroute was 10p play but would take 1p 2p 5p to build up credit

blimey that must have been a nightmare for the arcade owner to empty out a cash tin full of 1s &2 s , maybe i should convert the n b n ha ha !

Never heard of that before, are you sure? I just can't see how it could have accepted the 1,2 and 5p coins?

The validator was only able to accept 4 coins and surely token and 10p would have been mechanical?

AR is the same cab as RD isn't it? So 20p/50p/£1 through with the Mars mech with 10p disabled.

I'm mystified?

Paul

Edited by booze.net