watch 2

borgred

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im more of a thrash metal merchant myself but the maiden are hell fire as well . i 'll even go back to thin lizzy and deep purple but guns n roses aint in my top ten im afraid i reckon it must be the american sound thing i cant get use to :armsfolde . try a bit of tankard as well . :) :)

Deep Purple are ace too, it has nothing to do with the band title being my favourite colour of course! My cousin is a bass player in a local band, they call it heavy metal, they're a great band if you don't try and keep up with the words, or even try to hear the words!! lol. Will post a link when i find a video on youtube.

Edited by PurpleAngels

lovely gubbly ron . i have the cd" deep purple in rock" where you can find this track . personally i prefer the slightly later stuff off the machine head album particually the single "highway star " from 1974 .top quality stuff from a real group . 8)

lovely gubbly ron . i have the cd" deep purple in rock" where you can find this track . personally i prefer the slightly later stuff off the machine head album particually the single "highway star " from 1974 .top quality stuff from a real group . 8)

can you change your avatar its making me thirsty :lol:

sorry dude but its well worth getting thirsty for -"ruby" (red)mild locally brewed by the sarah hughes brewery 6.2%vol. got hammered too many times on it . good job the pubs 15 miles away or else id be an alcoholic :lol: :lol: :P :P

Announcements