New toy! :)

TTX

Also, could you possibly scan the whole manual for me please? I'm not sure how the test, menu, electronic metering, etc. systems work. I found the volume control though, sure can make a big noise for a small machine! :D

1 manual

Latest version of bar top software is version 0.04 but it looks like it wasn't critical so it should be ok. :lol:

Very limited info on it though.:headache:

Double Cash Bar Top_VA.pdf

• Like 1

1 manual

Latest version of bar top software is version 0.04 but it looks like it wasn't critical so it should be ok. :lol:

You have access to some quality info Doc. Excellent :)

1 manual

That's fantastic, thanks ever so much! :D

• 12 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 5:56 PM, warlord said:

They look great.ive seen a couple of counter top models but they had no payout mech,it was just fun.they certainly packed a lot in.

Yes mine has payout mech and all working but still on old £1 coins , finally got the battery off the board to avoid any leakage 😀

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

thought I would change the coin mech to new £1 coins so ordered a new mech that accepts the coins and fitted it switched the machine on and now the machine is dead !! There is no lights , no error message , on the board there is a red and green light and both are off , has anyone get any clues to what has happened as I have practically zero knowledge about this sort of stuff .

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks craig 

1 hour ago, cja272 said:

Hi all,

thought I would change the coin mech to new £1 coins so ordered a new mech that accepts the coins and fitted it switched the machine on and now the machine is dead !! There is no lights , no error message , on the board there is a red and green light and both are off , has anyone get any clues to what has happened as I have practically zero knowledge about this sort of stuff .

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks craig 

Check the mains lead and switch to the left of the hopper first, then check the fuses on the transformer pcb behind the top glass.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cja272 said:

thanks for the reply

The mains lead and switch seems fine as it’s switched on and the red light is on , to get to the fuses does the top glass need to be removed ?? 

No, easy to get to!

IMG_20220118_061118_1.jpg