SevenS ABOVE (help)

Zoltar

Number 2 has to be the blue single bars, the other I have no idea, nothing to do with game play though.

I can see the Blue Single Bars. These are just below where I circled. It's something else just above it. Looks like it has a value decal. I'm wondering if it's '3 boxes £1' but would be in an odd place if it was.

I think that is the only photo he has. I may be wrong

Yes. That little piccy, and now the one provided by Spa is all I'm working from and all I have.

Hope a redraw is on! :) I have one other small piccy, no help mind :(

I wasn't gonna say anything as I don't think I have what it takes to redraw this. But I managed this much against my better judgement so It may well be a drawn from scratch with the odd bit of 'copy', 'paste' and 'manipulation' of bits from 777 Heaven.

(obviously it will be bigger than this image lol)

6479.attach

6480.attach

Edited by Zoltar

I can see the Blue Single Bars. These are just below where I circled. It's something else just above it. Looks like it has a value decal. I'm wondering if it's '3 boxes £1' but would be in an odd place if it was.

Could be like it is with 777 heaven.... 3 mixed box 7's for the cash JP?

*** EDIT *** Now I have had time to think, I am 90% sure it's price of play. Also found the following @ FE: http://www.fruit-emu.com/forums/new-releases/8011-sevens-above-project-coin-classic.html

Edited by stanmarsh14

Well it isn't a '3 x BOXED' decal as this doesn't have boxes. The proverbial 'boxed win/double prize is done from matching the winline symbols with the symbol in the swap reel above. I totally forgot about that lol.

Could be a subtle price per play decal. That does seem logical.

Is it telling you that all wins are doubled when you get the same matching symbol on the top reel with three of a kind on the winline? Might be something like that - it is a long time since I played this in the arcade.

Is it telling you that all wins are doubled when you get the same matching symbol on the top reel with three of a kind on the winline? Might be something like that - it is a long time since I played this in the arcade.

I'm not entirely sure wether such a 'hint' would be shown to be honest. I'm not saying it isn't, but I would have thought this 'hint' being something the player would have found out by playing, and thinking he's learnt an advantage and thus plays the game more.

Sounds far fetched I know. But did this machine tell you this on the glasses?

Well, this is as far as I have got at the moment. I just need a few opinions if this looks right. I nearly binned it this morning as it looks a bit strange but seeing as It's been a few years since I've seen this for real, it may well look like this. Sorry it's only a jpg and not a nice clean bmp.

6515.attach

It's really come on - I can remember putting quite a pretty penny in this one - but the Project 'streak' on it is as captivating as Sevens & Melons when it is on one.

Really looking forward to playing this one again - even though we have the classic of this - to play it how it actually looked will be absolute heaven. :)