Surprise Surprize (with proper sounds)

Player

Finally, the machine offered the features I was missing. :clap:

All the lamps have now been identified. The "Hi/Lo" lamps above the reel might actually be something like "Exchange Now Available", or such like.

It might be displayed on the full size flyer, so can't be sure.

Seems to be a tiny problem with the alpha on this. When you get a win and it adds to the bank, the "£" value isn't displayed correctly. :crying:

There seem to be 7 bonus places on the flyer yet 5 on the calssic.

3 extra... mystery win, winning streak, quick nudge.

1 short... jackpot.

Any thoughts? different rom maybe? :hmm:

Pook

4891.attach

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There seem to be 7 bonus places on the flyer yet 5 on the calssic.

1 short... jackpot.

Pook

Nope 8 features in total, other one is Jackpot and I recall that being just above stop a win

Ah ok I see.. Muffsy, any chance of getting the other side? just accidentally deleted a 4 day wip of PCB and I dont want to start again.

Thanks

It's a clone, but it's not just any old clone.

SS - The original and the best as the exchanges ALL had the ability to pay £3 repeat or Jackpot

Hey Presto - Not exactly a Clone more of a hybrid. Think Barcode mixed with SS, but the features were only given out in an SS stylee. It has no alpha, it has a 4th reel with the features on and has 11 features.

Party Time - The Scorp 2 version with DMD instead of Alpha (and shite exchanges)

There seem to be 7 bonus places on the flyer yet 5 on the classic.

1 short... jackpot.

Pook

That's a bit odd, mate. There should definitely be eight features. The finished version I uploaded has got the full eight features identified.

If you look at the alpha display, it will say "Line up reels for eight extra features" - so it's right.

I can see why you're confused because the flyer has only got seven lamps visible.

That's a bit odd, mate. There should definitely be eight features. The finished version I uploaded has got the full eight features identified.

If you look at the alpha display, it will say "Line up reels for eight extra features" - so it's right.

I can see why you're confused because the flyer has only got seven lamps visible.

The

See my post above. Flyer is probably missing it, but Jackpot is above Stop A Win.

Also the band aids are the features. Line 1 is Jackpot (and I think so is line 9) then they go sequentially down

Ah ok I see.. Muffsy, any chance of getting the other side? just accidentally deleted a 4 day wip of PCB and I dont want to start again.

Thanks

No point without the correct roms really, you're welcome to it obviously but twud be no good without roms.

No it's just me being a bit odd, I opened the wrong zip and thought your wip version was the finished one, durr.

There is no sign of jackpot lamp on flyer but as mufc says I'll pop it above stop a win as there's a convenient space for it.

Thanks guys :)

Right artist I got..wrong song...aww poo..shows how bad my memory is becomming

Oldskooler

Didn't know we needed the artist, I told player the other day when he found the roms. He thought I was mad, he had no idea what or who yazoo was :P

Didn't know we needed the artist, I told player the other day when he found the roms. He thought I was mad, he had no idea what or who yazoo was :P

They were Alison Moyet and Vince Clarke.

Vince was also in some other bands in the 80's by the names of Depeche Mode, The Assembly and Erasure but I don't think anyone on here is old enough to remember any of them. :hmm:

Vince was also in some other bands in the 80's by the names of Depeche Mode, The Assembly and Erasure but I don't think anyone on here is old enough to remember any of them. :hmm:

Errrr..... I am :eek:

You have to remember most of us are old farts here in the +30 range :D

Vinny I deffo remember well, especially being fed a diet of Erasure by my best mate John from school, who's a massive fan of em :)

OK so like an absolute tool, I've gone and prepped 90% of the art and just realised the flyer is £4.80jp. :headache:

The 2 versions upped in this thread are £6 & £8 jackpots, and this is where you tell me they're 2 different roms and not just 1 switchable one. :crying:

4898.attach

OK so like an absolute tool, I've gone and prepped 90% of the art and just realised the flyer is £4.80jp. :headache:

The 2 versions upped in this thread are £6 & £8 jackpots, and this is where you tell me they're 2 different roms and not just 1 switchable one. :crying:

They're two different roms, and not just one switchable one, mate. :D

I've looked through the other roms, and it looks like the £4.80 version isn't in there. So it looks like you'll have to do the top two amounts on the win ladder again. :(

The £6 set would be the best choice.

Gawd..that looks fookin' superb. I don't care..just release them regardless..I think we're big enough to sort it out!!

Oldskooler

Announcements