Surprise Surprize (with proper sounds)

Player

This is a nice "surprise". :) Makes all the difference in the world having the correct sounds.

Looks like the classic layout attached is missing an "Exchange" button though, and some of the lamps are either incorrect, or haven't been added.

I'll have a look through it to see if I can find the suckers!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a nice "surprise". :) Makes all the difference in the world having the correct sounds.

Looks like the classic layout attached is missing an "Exchange" button though, and some of the lamps are either incorrect, or haven't been added.

I'll have a look through it to see if I can find the suckers!

You have missed a post. I have added the exchange button but the reels only light up in 2.0 and 9.? but there slow as fuck.

You have missed a post. I have added the exchange button but the reels only light up in 2.0 and 9.? but there slow as fuck.

We both posted at the exactly same time, that's why I missed your post. :D

The reason the reel lamps are not working is because the layout is still using the "old" reel type.

You need to convert the reels for the reels to move faster. And by converting the reels, the reel lamps will then work on MFME3.2.

You have to convert the reels on MFME2.0. There is a box in the configuration window, at the bottom, that will convert the reels for you.

You have to tick the box before you load the layout.

We both posted at the exactly same time, that's why I missed your post. :D

The reason the reel lamps are not working is because the layout is still using the "old" reel type.

You need to convert the reels for the reels to move faster. And by converting the reels, the reel lamps will then work on MFME3.2.

You have to convert the reels on MFME2.0. There is a box in the configuration window, at the bottom, that will convert the reels for you.

You have to tick the box before you load the layout.

I'll let you do all that Dean, it's beyond me. I thought i was a cleaver fucker adding the exchange button and the sound ROM. That's enough for my tiny brain today, i'm off to bed. I'll leave it to you. (My version is the best :))

I'll let you do all that Dean, it's beyond me. I thought i was a cleaver fucker adding the exchange button and the sound ROM. That's enough for my tiny brain today, i'm off to bed. I'll leave it to you. (My version is the best :))

MY BFEMU version is the best, mainly because it has the correct symbols and the £6 Romset

MY BFEMU version is the best, mainly because it has the correct symbols and the £6 Romset

So there..8D

Well all the reel symbols arem standard BFM for the time, with a golden rectangle with rounded edges.

So there..again

Oldskooler

Can you upload the BFMulator layout, here? I've looked all over, but can't seem to find it.

Been looking at the MFME version, but I am still missing three lamps to make it complete. Taking me forever to find the suckers.

Can you upload the BFMulator layout, here? I've looked all over, but can't seem to find it.

Been looking at the MFME version, but I am still missing three lamps to make it complete. Taking me forever to find the suckers.

Won't looking at the flyer give you a clue? What about TT lamps and such like?

It's not the names of the lamps I am after. It tells you what lamp is what, when you get them. It's just getting the features I need, to match up to the lamps that are left over.

There are still three features I need to get on the 'Surprise Surprise' features on the reels. I've had five out of the eight features available, just three left to get.

The machine will offer them eventually. :)

EDIT: Here's the latest. Just needs the last three features identified. I've placed a 'label' by the missing lamps. Plus I've sorted out the 20p payout problem. It should now pay out in £1 coins, instead of 20p increments.

Still needs a lot of tidying up, and the proper reels adding. :)

Surprize Surprise WITH SOUND Classic.zip

It's not the names of the lamps I am after. It tells you what lamp is what, when you get them. It's just getting the features I need, to match up to the lamps that are left over.

There are still three features I need to get on the 'Surprise Surprise' features on the reels. I've had five out of the eight features available, just three left to get.

EDIT: Here's the latest. Just needs the last three features identified. I've placed a 'label' by the missing lamps. Plus I've sorted out the 20p payout problem. It should now pay out in £1 coins, instead of 20p increments.

Thanks Ploggy.

NQ.

Thanks mate, look forward to the finished version.

I just got a nice 20meg surprize. ;)

Thanks mate, look forward to the finished version.

I just got a nice 20meg surprize. ;)

Finally, the machine offered the features I was missing. :clap:

All the lamps have now been identified. The "Hi/Lo" lamps above the reel might actually be something like "Exchange Now Available", or such like.

It might be displayed on the full size flyer, so can't be sure.

Seems to be a tiny problem with the alpha on this. When you get a win and it adds to the bank, the "£" value isn't displayed correctly. :crying:

Surprise Surprise Finished.zip

Finally, the machine offered the features I was missing. :clap:

All the lamps have now been identified. The "Hi/Lo" lamps above the reel might actually be something like "Exchange Now Available", or such like.

It might be displayed on the full size flyer, so can't be sure.

Seems to be a tiny problem with the alpha on this. When you get a win and it adds to the bank, the "£" value isn't displayed correctly. :crying:

Ok, your version is better than mine :( I'll leave future tweaks to the main DX men, nice one Dean :)

pook this other machine on the flyer.. how much of a clone is it?

would you mind cutting it off and uploading to yousendit or something please?

I've only got the Surprise Suprize side of it mate.

Announcements