Astra's Stampede £8/£10/£15 Dxs

Next up is some Lo-Tech fun from Astra from around 1996 two layouts to choose from,

£15 using V.105 roms and the earlier £8 Token Jackpot using the Earlier V.102 roms , £10 version uses v.103 roms whether there's any difference who knows... 

Thanks goto

@captainhaddock - Classic layout used for lamping references

@monkeyboypaul for the images from his machine including reel symbol images

@Amusements - Font identification 

@wearecity - coin input advice

shortcuts are as standard except stampede = S, 20p/token = 9 (left side coin slot)

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

£8stamper.png

£15stampede.png

Astra's Stampede £8 Dx.zip Astra's Stampede £10 Dx.zip Astra's Stampede £15 Dx.zip

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Zippy said:

Glad you got this running. You don't need my help after all, saves me a job, cheers;)

All help is greatly received even if not used, as said via pm I’m a impatient twat at the best of times and amusements came and delivered with the correct font’age

thanks for your offer anyway.

• Like 1

This is why text is bollocks because 'saves me a job' means I can crack on with other stuff and you've been covered which is fantastic.

It don't mean "well fuck you then":lol:

• Like 1

On 8/1/2022 at 12:19 PM, Zippy said:

This is why text is bollocks because 'saves me a job' means I can crack on with other stuff and you've been covered which is fantastic.

It don't mean "well fuck you then":lol:

Ahhhh I’d of never of thought that, you’d of told me straight “to do one”  on pm not via a topic as you say as it is none of this woke snowflake shite

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Ahhhh I’d of never of thought that, you’d of told me straight “to do one”  on pm not via a topic as you say as it is none of this woke snowflake shite

This is why all these forums are a lot of shite, good for info and interacting but much prefer on phone or in person myself. Got someone who supplies me with rare resources and the way he speaks to me is very uncanny, if that was on poxy forums I'd defo take it the wrong way!!