Decided to get this jpm

13 hours ago, sulzerned said:

Surely they wouldn't of been allowed to do that as too many complaints would have been made .is there a cheat mode or dips inside the machine you can alter ?

Dip switches not used on this.ojly goes to 50% payout.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Player said:

For sale already :(
image.png.1a7423d3edd8aef4d45ab31b7f4183d5.png 

Yes John,I saved it from scrap,spent a lot on it but I like skill and a chance,and like the crystal maze this gives neither.so I'm selling as I'm buying a hew machine from USA,something you not see here much.the work is done,so suits anyone.

12 minutes ago, warlord said:

Would be nice if you helped with it or even made comment on its progress from pile of crap to fully working.😡

Stop spamming or you'll be moderated:whistle:

On 7/4/2022 at 11:43 PM, warlord said:

Would be nice if you helped with it or even made comment on its progress from pile of crap to fully working.😡

Don't mind helping if the end result is that the person keeps the machine. I helped with your deal em, sent you the regulator for free and even covered the postage. That got sold too :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Player said:

Don't mind helping if the end result is that the person keeps the machine. I helped with your deal em, sent you the regulator for free and even covered the postage. That got sold too :(

I just want something more enjoyable to play.but at least it's saved.mainly got it for something to do.

• Like 1