Decided to get this jpm

Yes.replaced c84 with a 25 volt aluminium can type.re assembled it all and watched very carefully while it powered up.and it works,touch screen not over sensitive has anyone got any ideas to solve that.

20220622_184636.jpg

20220622_184620.jpg

• Like 5

Congrats... looks a beauty.

For a while these got broken for parts but I can see people wanting it. Great to see it all working. Bet the questions seem old school now

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MattyL said:

Congrats... looks a beauty.

For a while these got broken for parts but I can see people wanting it. Great to see it all working. Bet the questions seem old school now

i still cant get them right.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, altharic said:

Touch seems a bit unresponsive sure you could calibrate it in test mode.?

It's OK in test,I'm sure it's the software cheating.

1 hour ago, altharic said:

I used to have this argument with my ex that I was pressing the screen and nothing was happening maybe I was right and i was pressing the screen :o

Yep,sometimes it works with a feather touch and then it won't,but normally it's the correct answer that it ignores.same as the crystal maze,that slows down the tracker ball response on some games.

Surely they wouldn't of been allowed to do that as too many complaints would have been made .is there a cheat mode or dips inside the machine you can alter ?

I think the problem here would be that these machines were mostly played by pissed up people of course you run out of time because you were drunk/worse for wear and missed it.

Surprisingly there is no artwork in MAME for this there is for Monopoly