Project trick or treat

Lee

Ok thank you. I have the machine but cannot get it working. Someone has mentioned the software could be knackered but I have no way of telling. I thought it was uploaded to here somewhere from my machine . Just trying to eliminate reasons why I cant get it to boot

I can check those roms for you in mfme.

I you could grab some hi res images I will put together a DX, a quick and dirty one.  Would need pics of reel symbols too.

Actually maybe a dump of the sound roms as well.

Do you have access to the EPROMs, can you dump of burn them?

I can dump and burn them.  I will check these roms and get back to you ;)

J

• Like 1

The roms run perfectly in mfme by the way Lee.   So obviously an issue with your setup somewhere.  Do you get anything coming up?  Anything on the dot alpha display etc?

If you could grab me some hi res pics mate, I'll see what I can do with a layout so you can have a blast ;)

J

No worries, shame it’s not working, nice to put a pic to the machine now.  Thank you.  I might pass them on to a guy I know can potentially knock a DX out for mfme a lot faster than me ;)  if that’s ok with you?

J

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orchid said:

No worries, shame it’s not working, nice to put a pic to the machine now.  Thank you.  I might pass them on to a guy I know can potentially knock a DX out for mfme a lot faster than me ;)  if that’s ok with you?

J

Yeah thats cool 

On 2/5/2022 at 11:42 AM, orchid said:

J

👀

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...