JPM Impact (Indy) Sound Card Issues

ivandraper

Hi

Does anyone know who can fix JMP Impact boards, mainly the sounds card? I have an Indiana Jones that the sound has suddenly stopped working on and after a quick Google search it points to the sound card having an issue. If no one knows of who can fix them (or someone who can sell me a known working one) does anyone have the schematics so I can test the components myself. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we all know how fantastic the sound is on Indy!!

Regards

Ivan

On 1/10/2022 at 8:15 PM, ivandraper said:

Hi

Does anyone know who can fix JMP Impact boards, mainly the sounds card? I have an Indiana Jones that the sound has suddenly stopped working on and after a quick Google search it points to the sound card having an issue. If no one knows of who can fix them (or someone who can sell me a known working one) does anyone have the schematics so I can test the components myself. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we all know how fantastic the sound is on Indy!!

Regards

Ivan

I can supply a working jpm sound card and a indy sound rom too to save hassle... Pm me! 

• Like 1