Bellfruits Deal or No Deal Security Err 41

Hello, just after some help please. Have a Deal or No Deal Hold Your Nerve machine. Haven't had any issues with it until 2 weeks ago, turned it on and it started to initialise and then an error reading No sound err 93 came up. Contacted a company in Bolton that deals with fruit machines and I sent them the scorpion 6 board, they repaired it and I got it back yesterday. I have put the board back in the machine and an error saying security err 41 comes up when I turn the machine on. I called the guy who repaired the board who said that the game needs to be loaded back on the board, so he emailed me a file and told me to put it on a USB stick, insert it in to the board, turn the machine on and it will work. I did all of this and still getting the security error. Anything else I can do??

There's a security pic chip on the board it's either missing or not inserted properly or faulty with out that it will never work will always say error 41  that's the only photo I have the security chip is circled 

IMG_3979.jpg

Edited by Slotto
  • Like 2