Bally Las Vegas

Snux

I'm taking a crack at this nice Bally EM "Las Vegas".  Around 15 years ago I had a collection of about 8 or 9 Bally EM machines including some rare ones but gradually sold them off.  This Ebay one is a rarity, date is either 1968 or 1975, documentation is scarce and muddled on all their models. This model was made by Bally in the US for export only to Sweden, Denmark and Australia.  As this has the reel glass in English it must have come up from Australia at some time in the last half century.  It's in nice condition (chrome needs some TLC on the belly glass surround) but I have a feeling this might go over my budget....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154703760226?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055359.m1431.l2648

1504341426_Image2.jpg.16bdc6bcc6ea39899e4e3d60b7e829f6.jpg

Edited by Snux
  • Like 2

On 11/20/2021 at 7:46 PM, superbank said:

The auction ended - did you win it?

No, unfortunately not.  I was the high bidder when it got cancelled.  I asked him what was up and he said he'd decided to keep it.  No idea how true that is, but never mind. 

I expect the usual has happened, either someone has gone in with a price to get it removed or the totally crazy person that's constantly intervening, telling them their machine is the Holy Grail which has got to the seller who will hold onto it for a short while then we will see it return with a much higher auction price.

My thought's are we will see it again before long.