Frog It Sound Help Please

Bazfish.

Almost there!  Lol. Finally got my Frog It / Hop running after a million years but just need help with the sound.

The machine was part stripped and cut up when i got it but im a bit confused as to what should come after the ribbon leaves the memory card. There is one daughter card installed in the reel casing (180555 assy 200422) and then i assume the ribbon then goes to a complex sound board. Can anyone decipher whats needed and point me towards schematics / wiring diagram for this area... pictures from a complete machine would be fantastic as the power loom has been cut up. After the amount of work it took to get the program card running i relay dont want to blow it up! lol

While we are at it... JPM history... why does my machine have Frog Hop glass but Frog It logos on the reel bands?

Many thanks in advance.

Baz

Itwas a case of the original machine being released as a £2 machine called frog it .very shortly afterwards they got converted to £3 and renamed froghops. It was probably deemed too expensive sive to remake the bands and not important enough. 

You are right in what you say about requiring the complex sound board and yes the ribbon plugs Into the one end of it .there is a plug that connects to it also .I can post some pictures of the set up on Monday for you .

3 minutes ago, sulzerned said:

Itwas a case of the original machine being released as a £2 machine called frog it .very shortly afterwards they got converted to £3 and renamed froghops. It was probably deemed too expensive sive to remake the bands and not important enough. 

Thats that mystery solved.. thank you 😃

1 minute ago, sulzerned said:

You are right in what you say about requiring the complex sound board and yes the ribbon plugs Into the one end of it .there is a plug that connects to it also .I can post some pictures of the set up on Monday for you .

Excellent!  So there are two boards after the program cart with the complex sound board being last?  I need to check on the wiring as its been hacked and cut from the power connector on the mother board.

Thanks for your time.

1 hour ago, Bazfish. said:

All sorted.. amazing what you can achieve with a multi meter and a load of caps 😂. Thanks to all 😊

well done bruce 

frog it and frog hop manual are in downloads section too i believe  

15 hours ago, riche100 said:

well done bruce 

frog it and frog hop manual are in downloads section too i believe  

Many thanks Rich.. been looking at your logo watermark for the past week already 🙂🤣   Most helpful, thank you.

• Haha 1

Fantastic photos Rich.. many thanks.  Great to confirm I can read schematics.. love the fact your power has choc blocks too.. must have been factory standard from JPM 😂😂

13 minutes ago, sulzerned said:

Saved me the job rich ,nice one .that's a 12v line I think and runs to the sound board .I'll take a look at my pics tomorrow and see if there's others that might help you 

Does yours have the factory fitted choc block Sulz.. or has it been hacked to look tidy? 😂😂

When i got mine the machine had been converted to another game and some of the wiring had been hacked by the company that had converted it .so when it came to back conversion I obtained a similar connector block to reattach the correct wires back to how they should be .

I've got a thread of my froghop on here but I didnt put any picture s of the wiring unfortunately 😔 luckily I did take a load so I'll dig em off my pc tomorrow if I get chance.