How is there no online resource for decals?

When we live in a age where decals are so easily reproduced, why is their no dedicated sub for the uploading and downloading of them, I know with some machines reproduction isnt a option but for most 2 to 3 mins of scanning or photos could make a massive difference to a restored machine? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Generation said:

People asking why doesn't exist, yet don't do it themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️ That's kinda the issue.. if people who want can't be bothered, then people who don't want are even less likely to. 

I was assuming somone would comment, telling me were to look on the site, its a massive fruit machine forum, that people donate money too, it would be very easy to make just a Facebook group, but I assumed there would be a section on hear.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

You will find that there is the good, the bad and the ugly in the real fruit machine world, emulation world is not far behind either.

There are those that withhold many things and you will find those that are friendly to your face then talk shite about you behind your back, that is not users that is just people.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2021 at 12:33 AM, Adman1981 said:

I was assuming somone would comment, telling me were to look on the site, its a massive fruit machine forum, that people donate money too, it would be very easy to make just a Facebook group, but I assumed there would be a section on hear.

Theres lots of face book groups, try asking them :)

Edited by Player
  • Like 1