How much are machines selling for now?

Jimbo

Hello. I've had a couple of machines over the years - Nudge Double Up and Crystal Thriller (snakes and ladders derived Impact machine). Sadly both are gone. I'm considering getting another machine, preferably mid 90s or earlier but wondering what the going rate is for something in good nick and basically working. I don't mind troubleshooting to some extent but life tends to get in the way with big overhaul jobs.

Stupid money for anything like an Impact etc.Most of which are getting towards £650-£1000 regularly on Ebay. Bad timing I feel to buy anything. Good time for selling mind I'd imagine.

I would not bother.everything is well overpriced from greedy basterds on ebay.also lots of shift about at high prices.i don't even look anymore,it's a joke.the bubble will burst one day.

Maybe a Bit later than 95 and you can get an mpu5's fairly cheap or if you have skills plenty of Epochs or dead scorpion 4's pretty cheap also. If you want to enjoy fruities just don't collect what everyone else does. If it's overpriced and super rare the chances are it's not the best machine anyway.... unless it's on an endangered tech of course. I still pick up Epochs for £30 broken and get a year's fun out of them, if you can hack the tech that is.

Edited by MattyL

Machines built circa 1978-1986 seem to be the ones where very deep pockets are needed.

I thought these would have dropped a bit and the 90s machines became the new must have machines as the next wave of collectors entered the scene.

while 90s machine prices picked up those 78-86 machines just seemed to have gone through the roof.

The old electros seem to have shot up in price too.

• Like 1