mfme

colidog01

hi all i have mfme all in one it doesnt have mfme 6.1 on  or anything after mfme 10 is there anywhere i can download these but dif as i cant get oon that site for some reason it says banned when i try to go on there thanks in advance

Then you have been a member of DIF previously and have been banned from using the site.

If you can't use DIF, contact @Reg on here and wait for his reply. He will visit eventually and will probably explainel why,when and how you were banned from DIF.

Edited by mavroz

On 9/20/2021 at 7:17 PM, colidog01 said:

hi all i have mfme all in one it doesnt have mfme 6.1 on  or anything after mfme 10 is there anywhere i can download these but dif as i cant get oon that site for some reason it says banned when i try to go on there thanks in advance

You did not complete the sign up process and left a half-registered account hanging around without acknowleding the email the system sends you.  They get closed after a while.

I fixed that problem - you sitll need to post to the new members area to get your four rep points.

great thank you :)

On 9/27/2021 at 11:05 PM, Reg said:

You did not complete the sign up process and left a half-registered account hanging around without acknowleding the email the system sends you.  They get closed after a while.

I fixed that problem - you sitll need to post to the new members area to get your four rep points.