Is there a for sale section?

Lee

Thanks 👍 

But the link doesn't work, must be a site issue. I get this message when I click on the link - We could not locate the item you are trying to view - 

Well if it's not used much, I suppose it doesn't matter. A lot of post's are just spread out in various sections, can't keep track.

Be better if it was just under one section, which it seems it is, but just not accessible to everyone.   

3 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Thanks 👍 

But the link doesn't work, must be a site issue. I get this message when I click on the link - We could not locate the item you are trying to view - 

Well if it's not used much, I suppose it doesn't matter. A lot of post's are just spread out in various sections, can't keep track.

Be better if it was just under one section, which it seems it is, but just not accessible to everyone.   

Yeah I get the same problem

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, scoodyemu said:

Works for me too. I might be wrong but I’m sure you have to have 100 posts as well as donate. 

Yea apparently you need to make 100 post's or get another member to vouch for you, then one of the admin's or someone gives you permission.  Don't know anyone really to ask them to vouch for me, would feel a bit weird asking ...lol 🤖

All top secret stuff, can understand why it's not used much. 

25 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Yea apparently you need to make 100 post's or get another member to vouch for you, then one of the admin's or someone gives you permission.  Don't know anyone really to ask them to vouch for me, would feel a bit weird asking ...lol 🤖

So you have been told 

Can be very busy with some pure classics comeing up for sale 😉

On 8/15/2021 at 6:32 PM, Rimmer said:

I think it's not used much as machines swap hands without the need to advertise.like people queuing waiting for a member to release one.i usually advertise here as most sites like Ebay are full of idiots.plusvit helps others and keeps in colle tors circle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1