CTL - Stop A Fruit

Clo06

CTL - Stop A Fruit
Tech: System 80

Here's another 2p game from the 80's, this game is basically the 2p version of JPM's Bouncer.

Keyboard shortcuts in the notes..

Thanks to:

Wizard for MFME
Ian for his help
@AK45 for testing

Use MFME V20.1 to play.

SAFMFME.jpg

Stop A Fruit.zip

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for this Clo06 looks really good and is my favourite machine of all time. This one is on my wish list sadly I have never seen any come up it is so rare. Thanks again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 8:29 PM, alex74. said:

Thanks so much for this Clo06 looks really good and is my favourite machine of all time. This one is on my wish list sadly I have never seen any come up it is so rare. Thanks again.

Didn’t I get you a glass for this???

Hi John no I did get a set of glasses from Paul Gee that had been in an arcade backroom for years as I remember. God I do love this machine. I have never seen one come up for sale such a shame.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Zippy said:

Could we get some good shots of those glasses please @alex74. so a Dx can get sorted, got something in the pipeline for this.

Hi Zippy sadly the bottom glass is terribly peeled and unsuitable for emulation I have done a lot of work in an art package to get it more or less suitable as I was working on a stitched together DX of this machine. The top glass is cracked artwork but is much better. My progress has haulted at the moment so if you want to do this machine feel free. If you still want the photos let me know and I will take some and post them for you. It might be worth you asking Paulgee if he would be willing to do some photos of his set of glasses for this machine as they are in better condition than mine.

• Sad 1