TALISMAN

Another delivery this afternoon; this one a bit unusual.     

The first one I've had with a choice of stake. You can play 2p or 5p, with payouts varied accordingly.

Looks like SEGA to me, but it's credited to IA Ltd. of Slough.

Keys are with it. Can't wait to get the back off!010.thumb.jpg.8feb10c07b6b6d45ccef38864910d3c5.jpg    

• Like 4

Instone and Ashby, no less!

I have a couple of ordinary SEGA bandits with their add-on 'features'; Lucky Devil and Money Matador.

I'm getting on well with it. For such a simple game, it's good to play. The spring on the handle release was missing, which allowed continuous play, but everything else was more-or-less in order.

The coin acceptors need a bit of work, as you would expect, but it's now playable.

One of the easiest I've had. The strange combinations of oranges and melons take some getting used to.

• 4 weeks later...

TALISMAN is now out-shopped and ready for action.

Next in line is Noble's MOONRAKER.

This one may be a little more challenging. First report coming as soon as I've got the back off!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 6:07 PM, Brigham said:

Another delivery this afternoon; this one a bit unusual.     

The first one I've had with a choice of stake. You can play 2p or 5p, with payouts varied accordingly.

Looks like SEGA to me, but it's credited to IA Ltd. of Slough.

Keys are with it. Can't wait to get the back off!010.thumb.jpg.8feb10c07b6b6d45ccef38864910d3c5.jpg    

You'll be running out of room at this rate .

I've started on an extension.

The former sales office which I started out with holds only 14 machines, which seemed great at the time, but is now wholly inadequate.

The new extension will also have two rows, but of eighteen machines.

Per side...

• Like 2