Jump to content

Epoch Madness


Recommended Posts

Hopefully Roms are working I’ll not disrupt them, if you or someone on here is needing to copy them for emulation I’ll send the whole board with the Roms (providing the MPU works, if not I’ll risk removing them and putting them on a confirmed working board. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is always people willing to dump roms dependant on where they are, some members like to be sent them via post. 

hopefully they work, I'm sure Mr p was after the madness machine not sure if he ever found one though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, andy-1 said:

There is always people willing to dump roms dependant on where they are, some members like to be sent them via post. 

hopefully they work, I'm sure Mr p was after the madness machine not sure if he ever found one though.

Last complete one sold for like a K, shame this one here has been broken up, asked the guy who sold the MPU to me if he still has the madness machine, he replied ‘No sorry the machine went a long time ago I just came across this in a box in the workshop’ so unfortunately it’s been broken up :( but if the Roms are working hopefully we can get it emulated 🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, andy-1 said:

Congratulations on securing these roms though, there are still lots of gems yet to be discovered that we all hope to see again. 

Cheers, but We will not celebrate yet hopefully they are working!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good and bad news. It boots but alarms and won’t go any further than that, 

4 soild lights and 1 flashing which is correct for a working board. Should I risk trying these Roms in a differnt board (confirmed working board) or send this board and Roms away and someone test them and hopefully get them emulated. The MPU that was with the Roms is in great nick so makes me fear the worse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, BarcrestPlayers said:

Good and bad news. It boots but alarms and won’t go any further than that, 

4 soild lights and 1 flashing which is correct for a working board. Should I risk trying these Roms in a differnt board (confirmed working board) or send this board and Roms away and someone test them and hopefully get them emulated. The MPU that was with the Roms is in great nick so makes me fear the worse.

It only takes 1 more or less invisible break in a track to cause havock.My m1a board ive just fixed was mint,checked 4 times on light box and with magnifyer but still had 4 broken tracks,I would deffo check with known working board to verify.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, warlord said:

It only takes 1 more or less invisible break in a track to cause havock.My m1a board ive just fixed was mint,checked 4 times on light box and with magnifyer but still had 4 broken tracks,I would deffo check with known working board to verify.

Ya your right mate,  just risk it and swap Roms over. I’ll let you know the results 🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Wizard said:

Just post them on here, I'm sure someone will take it on. Your video is no longer available

Deleted it a while back, it was just to show the Roms working. Unfortunately I can’t post the Roms myself. No Rom burner or even a pc atm Lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, -Crest- said:

Deleted it a while back, it was just to show the Roms working. Unfortunately I can’t post the Roms myself. No Rom burner or even a pc atm Lol 

Hopefully someone will read this and copy them, maybe a post on desert island too as I'm sure Reg or someone on there can do them

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2019 at 3:23 PM, -Crest- said:

Deleted it a while back, it was just to show the Roms working. Unfortunately I can’t post the Roms myself. No Rom burner or even a pc atm Lol 

Send them when you sent that other stuff and i'll dump em...... in the bin ;). No, seriously, i'll dump em.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...