JPM, my view from the inside. Frank Bird.

Frank Bird

On 10/21/2021 at 9:00 PM, Frank Bird said:

So here's a question coming back at y'all.

How many of you were actually in the industry, just a thought that struck me.

Oh by the way I am not a prolific writer even though I am trying to write a book, it's just I documented my life as I knew absolutely SFA about my dad and I felt it was sad so I jotted things down over the years which I am pulling on to make the gist of my ramblings.

What am i going to do when JPM, Astra, Coin master and Gamesoft are over with!

Good to banter with you guys!

I worked at Bell Fruit for 15 years. I'm still in the industry and now 27 years deep. I seen a lot of things at Bell Fruit, good and bad. Bell Fruit gone now. Sad but guess thats the way it was always going to go. Some great years there. Love reading your posts @Frank Bird. I could tell some stories but not in as much detail as you :)

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Player said:

I worked at Bell Fruit for 15 years. I'm still in the industry and now 27 years deep. I seen a lot of things at Bell Fruit, good and bad. Bell Fruit gone now. Sad but guess thats the way it was always going to go. Some great years there. Love reading your posts @Frank Bird. I could tell some stories but not in as much detail as you :)

Thanks for that, It has been fun dragging all these memories from the past to be honest. Also brought out some bad feeling again but hey-ho.

• Like 3