just got this

warlord

6 minutes ago, Joe1 said:

Lovely looking dog .. have to say

king Charles have to be the best in my eyes 

Thanks joe,yes they are lovely,and she is a spoilt little brat,but what the hell.The dog is about the only thing that comes before machines.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Joe1 said:

Lol!!!! Well tell me about it what king Charles isnt... and yes i know what comes first im my house

and its not me or machines

Thats for sure!😂😂😂😂 

But wouldnt have it know other way too be honest...

Too right,they sure do steal your heart with those big brown eyes.good at getting their own way too.I take it you have one or 2

30 minutes ago, Andrew96_ said:

it lays a lot better set to  £6 tokens by the way!

Its on 20p play with £6 jackpot.token mech and tube still there but i think i will just use cash.The guy i bough it from has done a great job.He has fitted new locks,new T moulding,new kick plate rubber,new battery.I have never seen such a lovely machine as purchased.Even after a 100 mile trip it worked no problem.

Lovely machine u got there, cute doggie too! 

Best streak ever was in a pub, put a couple of quid in, jackpot on every board till it killed me off...

Walked with over £50 in tokens and a tenner in cash! Back in '93 ish.

Edited by mabby2000

Just to add, this was briefly a £4.80 machine, but you can clearly see that it was designed with the higher jackpot in mind.  Especially the hotel bonus on Bond Street.  A rare example how a follow up machine, can better the first.   (Ahem..cough..cough..DOND...cough)

Has it been emulated??

Statto

Love this Maygay, it is far superior to the original.  I have played this on £4.80, plays just as good as the £6 token version to be honest.   This machine looks in great nick.  Did these machine have T moulding? I didn’t think these cabs that it, it was a mould finish wasn’t it?   Also I think the decals for £3 and £6 are not authentic.  Brilliant machine thouch, nice purchase ;)

J

24 minutes ago, orchid said:

Love this Maygay, it is far superior to the original.  I have played this on £4.80, plays just as good as the £6 token version to be honest.   This machine looks in great nick.  Did these machine have T moulding? I didn’t think these cabs that it, it was a mould finish wasn’t it?   Also I think the decals for £3 and £6 are not authentic.  Brilliant machine thouch, nice purchase ;)

J

Mine is original and not messed with and that has the t molding down each side of the back door and under the button panel running down either side of the front door, the top half on the front as you quite rightly say is wood moulded

28 minutes ago, orchid said:

J

Decals for jackpot have been printed,and it has T moulding on lower half.but looks good.plays good

7 minutes ago, Andrew96_ said:

yes orchid the £6 on mine is £6.00, as the £3.00 and £6.00 are on plastic that is changeable they tend to go a bit brown and crispy with the heat over the years, so that does look to have been changed, maybe to be on all cash? mine is £6.00 tokens

IMG_2888.jpg.14e02ccf40e228e1a96f34c43c2e94db.jpg

Mine is all cash dont really see the point in tokens.

all Maygays on M1 tech play much better on token roms, that's why they were popular, that is the point of tokens, if it has token roms but the mech wont take tokens then it will only ever pay £3.00 max in cash, it inhibits the jackpot from hapening if the token tubes are empty and it actually has token roms

Edited by Andrew96_