fruit snappa ? 90s ?

riche100

Looks like it's in one of the grey Vogue cabinets looking at the flyer.  Maybe even an Impact machine?

Never ever saw one of these, maybe a special?

**EDIT

Actually I'd say Sys5, now I've looked at the correct orientation it's not in an a Vogue cab.  1993?

J

Edited by orchid

Will you be selling any of the flyers on Rich? 

Are you going to compile a list at some point?

Many thanks for the flyer.

J

erm .. a list ... cant see that happening . all i will say is that everyone and there are hundreds will be uploaded :)

try my best 

• Like 1

JPM was one of the main innovators for games on the SRU,system 80,MPS and early system 5 machines but it was when they started re-hashing the classics on the MPS(87ish)platform it seem to slowly lose what I knew JPM for.while more maygay machines where becoming more common in pubs and arcades.

A couple of years after this Snappa re-hash it was sold to sega and it's been in decline to this day.

Every dog has its day I suppose and JPMs era was deffo the 80s

Edited by Road Runner

Well said Alan. A pretty spot on analysis of how jpm have progressed .for me the last decent era for jpm was the series of machines like switchback /rotanote. Whilst I don't mind the sys5 games they just lacked what the 80s games had to keep me.playing them .

Well said Alan. A pretty spot on analysis of how jpm have progressed .for me the last decent era for jpm was the series of machines like switchback /rotanote. Whilst I don't mind the sys5 games they just lacked what the 80s games had to keep me.playing them .

Come to think of it what was JPMs last good machine?

seen fireball go off its tits!!! repeated loads of times must of paid well over £48 in tokens.

only machine I can think of memorable in the late 90's would be the stand up partytime 1998 lol

Back to price of play I was tight in early 90,s didn't see the point of extra 10p per spin for only 80p extra on the jackpot, but didn't realise at the time just how big the streaks were on the likes of fireball, 777heaven, blue moon etc, although I do remember nudge quest it actually held the three jackpots x4 it dropped in the two for 20p then held then the other one fell in £4 held, held and held again. I've played right upto the start of the £70'ers then I stopped but nothing beats the oldie token jackpots of days gone. 

machines have to payout a percentage back then so even if the jackpot was a quid LOL.  it would streak 4 or 5 times longer.  its what i said to my dad when we got 4.80 cloud 999s in, he said "double the stake but only

80p up in a win" he then added "no one will fall for it!" and i said "i bet they pay out twice as much lol"

• Like 1