Mps dip settings

stevelancett

I've decided to put my cash falls back onto tokens. So I've swapped the 20p mech for a 20p token mech. That's all fine. But I thought while I was in there I would move the 50p and £1 coin tube switches to make it pay bigger coins. It pays 50p's but not pounds. If I put the 50p switch back to normal it defaults to 10 p's. There are no switch settings in the cab and was wondering if anyone knew if one of the dips would make it pay pounds first :)

here  you  go  steve  the  dip settings  i found  on this  mps2  board  . i cant  be  certain its  for  cashfalls  as was  nt  that  mps1  ??? anyway it  may  help hopefully  as  i will want to  know  myself  at  some  stage  .

post-3536-0-34690900-1416313857_thumb.jpgpost-3536-0-71213300-1416313873_thumb.jpgpost-3536-0-75954600-1416313887_thumb.jpg 

I set my supatrack to pay 10p,s by removing the £1 coin sensor and vice versa if that helps at all

Weird thing I did notice though is mine pays "tokens" out on a £2 win and above ???

I would have thought £2 would be cash on a £4 jackpot machine

I tried that and mine does 50p's and defaults to 10 p's if no 50p coins. Mine only pays pounds on the end column. I'm going to try dip 6. But to be honest I don't hold much hope. My trapper pays in 50p's also. Must be just a tad to early for £1s being 1986 :)

Good news nick. Switch 6 does indeed activate the pounds on the money bank. But the 50p column on the cash bank still pays 50p's. So will need 50p's aswell. Unless the switch not activated then goes to 10p's as expected. Paying the pounds is loads better as you know yourself you can get loads of cash wins and saves the solenoids firing out loads. But I bet switch 6 won't work on a lot of conversions as they use the dips for other things as a rule :)

Good news nick. Switch 6 does indeed activate the pounds on the money bank. But the 50p column on the cash bank still pays 50p's. So will need 50p's aswell. Unless the switch not activated then goes to 10p's as expected. Paying the pounds is loads better as you know yourself you can get loads of cash wins and saves the solenoids firing out loads. But I bet switch 6 won't work on a lot of conversions as they use the dips for other things as a rule :)

cheers for that Steve nice to know as mps dip settings seem hard to come by ??

I would say the pic you put would be the settings for original games. I know on the LAN MK3 the dips are for stake and prize as I have the conversion manual. I know on LAN MK2 one of the dips turned off or on the jackpot tune. My money trapper pays 50p's so I'm going to try dip6 on that one aswell :)

here  you  go  steve  the  dip settings  i found  on this  mps2  board  . i cant  be  certain its  for  cashfalls  as was  nt  that  mps1  ??? anyway it  may  help hopefully  as  i will want to  know  myself  at  some  stage  .

attachicon.gifSAM_6486.JPGattachicon.gifSAM_6487.JPGattachicon.gifSAM_6488.JPG

I'd say thats an MPS1 sticker as the vol pot is back to front (clockwise to turn down) on MPS1.

I know on LAN MK2 one of the dips turned off or on the jackpot tune.

Which switch is that bud? on mine it's dip 1 to not play jp tune at the top of the gamble ladder, but it pays £4 tokens for the mellons.

Sorry louie I meant EWN mk2. I can't remember which. I know 1 of them did the 10p or pounds payout on the £2 jackpot and one of the others did the jackpot tune on or off. On money trapper I've discovered it don't even have a pound coin tube. Just gives change for them :)

Hmm I'd read your post as ewn2 lol...

LAN2 don't play a JP tune at the top of the ladder, EWN only for the £2 when it is the JP.

for both LAN2 and ewn2 it's dip 1 for JP and dip 6 for pay £ coins. Don't think I'd want to turn off the JP tune :)

Is money Trapper set on the rotery for what you get when you drop a quid in?