Video of the Dutch Andy Capp from 1994

Rogier

Hey guys,

I made a video of the Andy Capp from our Dutch market. I thought it would be interesting for you guys to see what is different in our version than yours. During the play there is a Jackpot which I didn't expect as it payed out 2 Jackpots the last time I played it. I love it when they do this unexpected things! :D I know there is also a German version called Willy Wacker, which has an identical play like our Dutch version.

The Andy Capp had a Jackpot of 50 guilders (200 credits)  back then, and like all Dutch fruitmachines they play and payout a bit like your Clubmachines, a little rougher I think. I converted it to euro's, and the best setting is when it is on € 0,10 per credit. Which makes a Jackpot € 20,- and when you complete the Andy walkabout in the upper game € 10,- For our current standards it is a bit low, but it is all in the game ;)

Video on youtube: http://youtu.be/o3acjwaQbUk

Grotefoto-ERTTBBOI.jpg

Edited by Rogier

Thanks guys! Afterwards I think the lighting could be better, but it will do...

Vectra666: yes, a lot of Dutch Fruitmachines are emulated, I think www.fruity.nl and www.emuplaza.nl were part of this. www.fruity.nl doesn't exist anymore..

Paul: hehehe I can imagine that ;)

andy-capp-willi-wacker2.jpg

Edited by Rogier

I notice the difference in programming.

That style of game play would have been too slow for the UK. The long reel spin, the lack of lit lamps during game play makes the machines look less active and so less inviting. Also it seems to have more of a club machine feel to it rather than an AWP.

It just shows how markets varied from region to region.

Paul

• Like 1

:lol: :lol:  I am laughing tears here guys!

Paul I think you are right with your conclusion. The longer reelspin though is also caused by law that one play should have a minimum average durage (was something about 3,0 seconds for club machines).