JPM Database

Road Runner

Just putting together all the JPM serial numbers of boards and machines i have (they usually start with DN) and i have worked out from my JPM machines roughly when they where sent from the factory and i have found a few boards with the same numbers on them(from one machine of course)and some boards that where assembled close to the date as some of my machines.I am dong this to see when SRU,System 80,MPS versions of boards for machines where released.Also it could match a set of boards in a workshop to someone's machine out there.

If any members can post on here or PM me there machine commissioning sticker DN number and what machine it is plus the date written on the sticker"Tested By" that would be great and any boards etc. if possible

this could be interesting over time as i have found a rough pattern already with 8k,12k and 14k boards and Rev0 to Rev4 i/o

Needed are

SRU

System 80

MPS

System 5

Any DN numbers are welcome of any part i.e.Snappa Lamp boards,Reg boards,Sound cards the lot

Edited by Road Runner

Just putting together all the JPM serial numbers of boards and machines i have (they usually start with DN) and i have worked out from my JPM machines roughly when they where sent from the factory and i have found a few boards with the same numbers on them(from one machine of course)and some boards that where assembled close to the date as some of my machines.I am dong this to see when SRU,System 80,MPS versions of boards for machines where released.Also it could match a set of boards in a workshop to someone's machine out there.

If any members can post on here or PM me there machine commissioning sticker DN number and what machine it is plus the date written on the sticker"Tested By" that would be great and any boards etc. if possible

this could be interesting over time as i have found a rough pattern already with 8k,12k and 14k boards and Rev0 to Rev4 i/o

Needed are

SRU

System 80

MPS

System 5

Any DN numbers are welcome of any part i.e.Snappa Lamp boards,Reg boards,Sound cards the lot

Interesting - may assist in emulation of SRU in the future.  Thanks for posting this Alan.

bj

hi alan  as  requested  I have  compiled  all the  dn numbers  from the  sru/ sys80 /mps  cabs  that  I have  .  I think you  will have  all the  dn numbers  from the  cpu s off all the sys  80 s  I have .

DN

eachway shuffle  sru( ctl ) 30066

eachway shuffle  sru jpm   25403 

tumble non working  cab    93444

tumble  working                 91989

fruit  chaser  empty  cab      74150 there was  also a  sn number  74891

fruit  chaser  working            72241

superline                               105677

supafruit (clubber)                30635

supashot                                120984

cashfalls                                161733

hope  this  is  ok  and  what you  required  al . if  you  need to  know  anything  else  just  let  me  know  . as  said  these numbers are  all cab numbers 

nick

Hi Alan. My Copperaccount numbers are  14k memory DN95348.   I/o rev 4  DN93941.  MACHINE DN92974.  Final Inspection 09/05/84.  Sound board DN93039(this I know was from a different machine).  Ill try and get you the Fortune Trail ones tomorrow.

Hi Alan. My Copperaccount numbers are  14k memory DN95348.   I/o rev 4  DN93941.  MACHINE DN92974.  Final Inspection 09/05/84.  Sound board DN93039(this I know was from a different machine).  Ill try and get you the Fortune Trail ones tomorrow.

Cheers mate now on there

alan the  relaese  date s  as you  requested  

eachway shuffle  sru( ctl ) 30066  -8/4/81

eachway shuffle  sru jpm   25403  -  

tumble non working  cab    93444  - 9/5/84

tumble  working                 91989

fruit  chaser  empty  cab      74150 there was  also a  sn number  74891 - 7/6/83

fruit  chaser  working            72241 - 8/6/83

superline                               105677 - 12/11/84

supafruit (clubber)                30635  - 27/4/84

supashot                                120984 - 

cashfalls                                161733 - 12/11/86

Thanks for that nick

Look what its thrown up already

Alex74 Copperaccount(Could have started out as Tumble) DN92974 Date 9/5/84

The sound card in my Winsprint is DN93039

Sulzermed Tumble DN93444 Date 9/5/84

So all these where shipped or commissioned on the same day and

93444 -

=

So 470 machines could have been sent out that day if all DN numbers where assigned to machines or some could have been parts

What an operation JPM had in its heyday  :o  :o  :o

More to follow  :)

Looks really interesting this thread. I love finding out about Jpm,s history. I guess you are right alan. I think it was one hell of a big operation at one point. Then I think towards the end of Mps whoever owned it sold it. Presumably thinking now is the right time. They sold it to Sega I think. That of course was when machines like Sonic The Hedgehog came out. Ill try and get you those other DN numbers Alan. Just not had chance today.

Looks really interesting this thread. I love finding out about Jpm,s history. I guess you are right alan. I think it was one hell of a big operation at one point. Then I think towards the end of Mps whoever owned it sold it. Presumably thinking now is the right time. They sold it to Sega I think. That of course was when machines like Sonic The Hedgehog came out. Ill try and get you those other DN numbers Alan. Just not had chance today.

Thanks mate 

Reel Crazy DN 113249 10/10/1986  and Note Exchange DN 189874 Sticker over

the date.  Will get to the rest later this week hopefully, will need to shuffle around

to get to them.

Cheers dave the Note exchange is the newest on the database