MECCA First Timers

matrixnetuk

Just a bit of fun folks,

I know recently we have had a few members who come on here and post for the first time and we as existing members either help or give a hard time to depending on what was posted.......

Right if you dare put your intro post up and lets have a laugh ;-)

To get your first post go the top right hand side of the page where your profile exists Goto my Content and then select the end of the pages arrow and scroll down for your first post ...if you havent deleted it already of course ;)

Edited by matrixnetuk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

Hi Folks,

first post so please bear with me, been playing fruits for an awful long time and decided today on my bday to indulge myself
Local auction house had a couple of fruits up for grabs ...Famous Rainbow Riches (went for £310 in the end) and a Barcrest Rocky which I managed to secure the winning bid ...........unfortunately for me upon arrival the unit didnt come with keys or manuals as it was a company liquidation item, either way I loaded Rocky into the car and set off home with it listening to what sounded like pound coins dropping out all over the place :-D.
This unit weights a ton and when finally in the house I plugged Rocky in .......up come the lights, the note intake churns over and the reels start to initialise and then the alarm goes off lol "check it out" full blast with the error code Alarm 90-4D unused input 1
First Question
Where can i get a set of keys for Rocky

Second Question
is the alarm code a terminal problem

Third Question
I have tried to google Rocky but cant seem to find anything of any use about him is this a bum machine

Thanks in advance
Matrixetuk
Attached Thumbnails
  • post-2611-12868307500668_thumb.jpg

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

Hi Folks,

first post so please bear with me, been playing fruits for an awful long time and decided today on my bday to indulge myself

Local auction house had a couple of fruits up for grabs ...Famous Rainbow Riches (went for £310 in the end) and a Barcrest Rocky which I managed to secure the winning bid ...........unfortunately for me upon arrival the unit didnt come with keys or manuals as it was a company liquidation item, either way I loaded Rocky into the car and set off home with it listening to what sounded like pound coins dropping out all over the place :-D.

This unit weights a ton and when finally in the house I plugged Rocky in .......up come the lights, the note intake churns over and the reels start to initialise and then the alarm goes off lol "check it out" full blast with the error code Alarm 90-4D unused input 1

First Question

Where can i get a set of keys for Rocky

Second Question

is the alarm code a terminal problem

Third Question

I have tried to google Rocky but cant seem to find anything of any use about him is this a bum machine

Thanks in advance

Matrixetuk

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-2611-12868307500668_thumb.jpg

Heh, I remember this, so bikes it down to your gaff..... up that fucking nasty steep road from the side of Nottingham's Vic Centre to your gaff

Was sorting a pile of bulbs out if I remember right :)

Mines from December 2009 and I should have been screamed at cos I wanted a decal ha ha 

Hi all,

Has anyone got one of the decals pictured here (or similar) for sale please? Paypal would be good for me if anyone has. I can pay immediately. Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-1742-12611721263947_thumb.jpg

Here is my first post. The machines I was talking about were in my local arcades cellar. It has since closed down and all machines have been sold.

Members163 posts0 warning pointsLocationSuffolkPosted 08 September 2007 - 10:40 PMdoes anyone know where I can get hold of a complete loom for road hog �6 jp) as I have part of the machine that simply does not light up. I know by looking in the machine some of the wires have been burnt and it has been re wired in a way that lets just say, it works!!!Also any advise on mpu4's. Is it just the battery (pressume the varta battery with the plastic casing) getting damp that causes the payouts to pulse when turned on. thanks in advanceas I am a new member, just to let you know my machines are:Road Hog (5p �6 jp)Viz (5p �6 jp)Super Hyper Viper (5p �6 jp)Andy Capp (5p �6 jp)Viva Las Vegas (5p �6 jp)and Monopoly 60th anniversary (20p/variable price of play/ �8 tokens jp/�10 cash).Had many more than I have unfortunately sold... I also can get hold of about 20/30 machines to sell, these are a mix of working/faulty machines e.g. monopoloy deluxe (maygay), jewell in the crown, red hot roll (dome top), red hot notes (dome top), showtime spectacular, can't think of any more at the moment, however if interested, just let me know and i will let you know if I can get the machine (there are a few fire crackers, these are likely faulty, however did not ask if were for sale at the time of my last visit).. these machines are situated in east anglia. QuoteMultiQuote

Here is mine lol. Paul Gee put me onto this site :)

Hi im new to these forum things. But i was wondering if anyone can help. Ive just bought a Super Line UP machine by Red Gaming as i cant get an original. Its on MPU5 tech but trouble is you need 3 numbers on line to start feature and you can not gamble nudges or wins and you cant exchange either making the machine quite dull to be honest. But the manual lists about 8 different games and im pritty sure it would just be a software pack change on top of the board. Which is easy to detatch. Im hoping one of you nice people will have one of these packs i could buy which would make my machine the version that is close to the original 1983 model and a lot more fun to play. Just for info i have also just bought a 1985 Ready Steady go which is great fun and im on the lookout for a Options/Chances unlimited machine and i will stop at 3 machines lol :-)The picture is of my 2 machines at present post-1852-12634918781256_thumb.jpg

Announcements