Jump to content

Recommended Posts

NEED HELP, after Alan Goodrum has sold me a fruit machine with no motherboard.
Is there anyone with a motherboard out there for this machine
Buyers be aware when buying machines of this guy Alan Goodrum.... he says the motherboard was there when collected. they guy who collected was recommended by him
{As far as he in concerned He sent the machine with all parts NO warranty was offered or implied and the inconsistences of my version. HA machine was delivered with no power cable so could not check it, then looked into machine and there was no motherboard
HE says he is genuine but hes not SO BE WANRNED
please share this so people are warned
he has deleted the advert so i cant give feedback
if anyone can help with a motherboard it would be great

Share this post


Link to post

I've copied this from face book I've been told someone might be able to help I would pit up photos but I can't see how 

I'm missing all boards and sound cards etc 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello and welcome to the forum 

What a great story 

Ian eason of maxxgrab and instance automatics in lincs sells new reengineered jpm sys80 cpu cards 

 

And look on ebay and Facebook pages etc like you are doing 

 

Enjoy your stay here

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

In out board should not be a problem to get hold of, I have a complex sound board you can have think I got from Richie . Ram from eBay and I most probably lay my hand a processor if sulzerned don’t mind give him a shout.

Edited by mark300
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Bennocoopers said:

NEED HELP, after Alan Goodrum has sold me a fruit machine with no motherboard.
Is there anyone with a motherboard out there for this machine
Buyers be aware when buying machines of this guy Alan Goodrum.... he says the motherboard was there when collected. they guy who collected was recommended by him
{As far as he in concerned He sent the machine with all parts NO warranty was offered or implied and the inconsistences of my version. HA machine was delivered with no power cable so could not check it, then looked into machine and there was no motherboard
HE says he is genuine but hes not SO BE WANRNED
please share this so people are warned
he has deleted the advert so i cant give feedback
if anyone can help with a motherboard it would be great

Don't think your on your own think he fucked a few people over a week ago

Share this post


Link to post

this is all over Facebook groups 😂

i wonder if Alan is a member of this group 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/25/2020 at 1:13 PM, stonyat421 said:

this is all over Facebook groups 😂

i wonder if Alan is a member of this group 

The worst thing is Tony is I sold it to Alan about 6 months ago and left me in full working order, so someone has a nice set of cards now. 

Share this post


Link to post

Alan and I have come to an agreement to solve the situation that we both agree 

I m still looking for parts as I'm going to put it back together again 

I've got a sound card just need everything else 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Road Runner said:


what machine is it?

top up

Share this post


Link to post

It looks like I have found most / all the parts but I need help sourcing the rom sets for the top up is there anybody can copy a set for me?

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, riche100 said:

top up


it could be my old one.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

the files are available if you can get some one to do them for you 

they will need 3 of  the following rom 

2732, 27C32, 2532    what are 4kb

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, stonyat421 said:

the files are available if you can get some one to do them for you 

they will need 3 of  the following rom 

2732, 27C32, 2532    what are 4kb


only 2532 on system 80(IIRC 2732 has a couple of pins that are different)

 

edit 2708 on the old 6k cards

Edited by Road Runner
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:


only 2532 on system 80(IIRC 2732 has a couple of pins that are different)

thanks for this is a big help 

Share this post


Link to post

UPDATE

Ive found the in and out board, also the CPU board but theres a bit of battery damage but not seen this yet (ia there anyone could help with the repair??????

ive got a sound card on the way to me too

Still need help on the ROM Set to be copied 

Ive checked and it all looks like everything else is there

Many thanks Keith

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/25/2020 at 7:19 AM, riche100 said:

Hello and welcome to the forum 

What a great story 

Ian eason of maxxgrab and instance automatics in lincs sells new reengineered jpm sys80 cpu cards 

 

And look on ebay and Facebook pages etc like you are doing 

 

Enjoy your stay here

Hi 

I thought I would introduce myself, Im from the midlands and 51 years old. I have a couple of machines Line up not orginal but a copy MP4 ? i think but i love it. I also have a Big shot and i love that too and as you all know im trying to sort out the top up these are the fav in the old days . plus many more i would love to own but i have them on a simulator on my laptop so that will do for now

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think if you sling a few quid in the pot it may motivate others a little more.

Just a suggestion though!!

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Bennocoopers said:

I'm willing to pay 

 

Probably just as well. You can't expect to get fairly rare stuff like this for nowt.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Bennocoopers said:

Got the boards now just need help with the roms and getting files 

Anyone help 

 

IMG_20200912_131138.jpg

id advise you dont lay cpus and pcbs on carpet due to a static shock being able to cause damage to them 

 

if it hasnt already 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Are the roms emulated anybody?

Share this post


Link to post

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×