MDS

Video of Large Private Collection of Fruit Machines (late 1970's and early 1980's)

Guess it's perspective really.  I don't have any fruit machines myself unlike you so when I get the chance to see some old ones that remind me of my playing days I quite enjoy it and it's a big thing. Following on I would also guess, for the same reason that you cannot judge whether the OP is missing anything or not on the basis the missing bit would be from his / her perspective which you cannot know.  ;)

youve totally lost me , and obviously have no clue about anything .

although you think you know something ??

playing any machine now in a arcade or environment isn't the same as it was when we were younger . end of 

atmosphere is different, as are the players and the venues 

no doubt a smart alec comment with come forthwith from you ..

good day 

Barcrest has a good point

when we get the chance to go on these "meets" we're reliving the "good old days" when the machines in question were fun to play and arcades had a great atmosphere unlike the modern arcades are shite today, when i got the chance to go on one of those meets it was fantastic the atmosphere was great so was the machines just how i remember playing them even right down to that certain smell of a back street arcade in the late 80's given the chance i'd do it again and again 

Guess it's perspective really.  I don't have any fruit machines myself unlike you

But you're missing something BJ, I thought riche doesn't own any machines and never has so can't relate to that? :rolleyes: 

----------------------

I enjoyed the trip i had a few years ago to see it, the atmosphere on the day was cracking, different to an arcade/pub sure but a hell of a lot better! Oh and it was great to be able to put some names to faces after all those years.

• Like 1

But you're missing something BJ, I thought riche doesn't own any machines and never has so can't relate to that? :rolleyes:

Oops.  My bad. 

video is missing.

Yes, the video was upped over 6 years ago, many members have moved on and are no longer here.

On 8/7/2017 at 6:22 AM, barcrest junky said:

Oops.  My bad. 

Your bad what?