MDS

Video of Large Private Collection of Fruit Machines (late 1970's and early 1980's)

I was visiting an old friend of mine last week that I've known for 10+ years, whilst helping him move into his new house about 4 years ago I took this little video of his machines, with his consent.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iGl-eeUFNPQ

WOW! that's not even a gamesroom, thats like a full size arcade! :D love it

That is absolutely fantastic. I see a Jpm Bouncer such a rare machine. What a brilliant display of machines. Thanks for showing this vid Mike. I just want to get loads of 10p,s and play away for days in there.

That is absolutely fantastic. I see a Jpm Bouncer such a rare machine. What a brilliant display of machines. Thanks for showing this vid Mike. I just want to get loads of 10p,s and play away for days in there.

Awesome, id happily lose a fortune in 10ps any day.....

I was visiting an old friend of mine last week that I've known for 10+ years, whilst helping him move into his new house about 4 years ago I took this little video of his machines, with his consent.

wow :eek:

if i went in there id be gone for days

nice :D :D

That is one hell of a big house.

Another excellent collection. Video was a bit quick, I would have liked to have savoured for a bit longer.

Paul

Ooooh, that's nice. Lovely collection of machines he has there. I believe he now has a Mystery Spin as well??? :)

Ooooh, that's nice. Lovely collection of machines he has there. I believe he now has a Mystery Spin as well??? :)

he has i will do a vid for you next week :D

Won...dar...full

its like one of those walk around 3D virtual reality games without the guns :)

it is a dream isnt it ... please wake me up :)

all the best ... dicky

Amazing collection there mike,if i could have any machine it would be the lucky 2s or bouncer i cant decide.

its like walking back into time i would be happy in there for weeks and weeks thanks for sharing mike brings back memories :D :D :D

Some of these collections are better than the arcades were at the time. :lol: :lol:

Depending on where you lived at the time, Barry Island was the only place I could really go locally and see a decent number of machines. Even in the 90's some of these arcades were well run down.

It's go too see so many old machines live and well and looking so good.

Paul

he has i will do a vid for you next week :D

Here we go pal i've just saved you the hassle :D

Why thank you kind sir. I was waiting for someone to do that! :)

Nice machine!!

That's in good condition, has it just come out of the factory? I remember playing on one of those that was 2p play, £1.50 jackpot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGl-eeUFNPQ

Wow, the first thing I noticed was the genuine fake wood panelling that all arcades had from the 70's/80's.

• Like 1

Lovely collection4.gif4.gif

An amazing collection with some great machines it has to be said and is that an original cops on robbers I could see in amongst them ?

Yes....I did notice the wood panelling on the walls..all it needs now, is the smell of cigarettes, pink wafers, and lots of 8' flo tubes, to give it "that" retro 70's look. Now that you've shown us, there has to be a Mecca day out..it's better than Mr P's. Sorry!

Oldskooler

Yes....I did notice the wood panelling on the walls..all it needs now, is the smell of cigarettes, pink wafers, and lots of 8' flo tubes, to give it "that" retro 70's look. Now that you've shown us, there has to be a Mecca day out..it's better than Mr P's. Sorry!

Oldskooler

The flo tubes are there mate, look around the room near the ceiling... didn't see any ash trays though. :lol: :lol:

Paul

Edited by booze.net

That's in good condition, has it just come out of the factory? I remember playing on one of those that was 2p play, £1.50 jackpot.

That would of been Fortune Trail my pride and joy. This is a picture of one that is in the gallery. A brilliant 2p play machine. Great for gambling on the gamble feature. When happy you can gamble 10p up to the jackpot fairly easilly by gambling 2up, 2 up, 2 up. Saying that when its on a suck the feature held light can be rare.

post-392-0-86053600-1325018047_thumb.jpg