Sign in to follow this  
jpmstu

just got this

maygay bust out needs a good sorting .booted up but had no attract lights then i remembered magik said theres a little blue cap on the under side of the board thanks mate replaced it and it back on . nice game will give the reels and glass a good clean so you can see whats going on :D some pic and vid in a min

post-514-0-23952900-1319658258_thumb.jpg

post-514-0-38948700-1319658280_thumb.jpg

post-514-0-06974700-1319658297_thumb.jpg

post-514-0-11907400-1319658316_thumb.jpg

post-514-0-55666700-1319658333_thumb.jpg

post-514-0-95785700-1319658350_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the Vid stu. Always a great treat to see one of these Maygays with the flat round buttons. Normally these machines just have like numbers to respin, 2,4,6,8 nudges etc. But this has some sort of matrix game with symbols on the reels. Love the way you can swap aswell. Thats really nice Stu. The sort of machine you can imagine being sat on a stool and playing away for ages. I suppose this is Maygays take on Line Up, EU and the like. Looks like its in the Highflyer club cab. I always thought the Maygay arcade ones of this era were in the shorter cab, so this is really interesting to see.

Edited by alex74

its a good game mate just played it for a hour .you have arrows on the reel up/down right /left to move up the matrix .but you have to think about it when holding if you have a right and a left on the win line it will go right then left so you end up in the same place :lol:

Edited by jpmstu

looks like it woud run my quick shot that board :hmm:

how you gonna plug your game cart in it old fossil :)

Edited by roger

Its not the same tech. These round button maygays are on the MMM tech, where as quickshot is on the proconn system.

its a good game mate just played it for a hour .you have arrows on the reel up/down right /left to move up the matrix .but you have to think about it when holding if you have a right and a left on the win line it will go right then left so you end up in the same place :lol:

Its good when you get a game where you have to think a little. Seems a really nice machine. This must be where Jpm got there idea for Big Box(Mps) think it was a conversion on EWSmk2. This also had the arrows and at the sides were fruit symbols. If you landed the machine would spin a win of this fruit. Also much later Barcrest used numbers on arrows on Adams Family and Party Animal. It looks like your machine Stu could have been the very first of this type.

Bloody hell Stu, this is right near the top of my list. Used to play this in the arcade in Sheerness; great game but you really do have to think about what you're doing, especially with that 'Wild Reel' thing. Payout tray's in the middle isn't it, just below the top glass.

Is this an emulatable tech?

Stuart

Are the three buttons at the top working? From what I can remember, at the point where you autonudged on 8 nudges for £1, you could have used the middle button, which would have deducted 2 nudges but given you a wild reel, and then used the remaining 6 nudges to manually bring in the two melons that were in view - then it would have given you the other melon for £2.

Cheers

Stuart

Edited by stuart

Great Machine you have there Stu,

played this for hours on end when i was a lad ;-)

3 up arrows and hold :-D

definately try and get the wild button and cashpot button working on vid

cheers

Stef

A classic layout has just been released at DIF.  Looks an interesting machine, I have never played or seen it before although I do remember playing machines of this type back in the day.  Didn't these machines have the unusual way of paying out from behind the top glass? 

here is a similar machine i think from the same time period. that pays out the same sort of way

flyer017 (2).jpg

here is a similar machine i think from the same time period. that pays out the same sort of way

flyer017 (2).jpg

Thanks for the pic Rich, not sure if I've played that one or not.  I remember one in our local pub where nine lights lit would take you into the feature.  The features covered most of the top glass and there were all sorts.  Usually it would just be a random stop but sometimes it gave you a skill feature stop which I managed to messup and just missed the £3 jackpot and got some obscure feature which I didn't understand and ended up with nothing.

Sign in to follow this