Captain Caveman

WWC: Rat Race (BWB)

Glad you resurrected the thread. Its great to read about the old classics and the memories people have of them. we could actually do with a few more threads like this. People can add their thoughts at any time.

• Like 2

altaric, what was the point of that?

he only said thank you. manors cost nothing and this sort of response discourages some of us from posting anything in fear of reattribute.

sorry if this offends you but see it from the other point of view.

i would not of read this post if he had not of commented and am looking forward to mine that is coming even more now.

JD

• Like 3

he only said thank you. manors cost nothing and this sort of response discourages some of us from posting anything in fear of reattribute.

sorry if this offends you but see it from the other point of view.

Couldn't agree more!

• Like 1

Also agree I love reading these old topics especially about these oldie machine's some of which I played when I was a lot younger but forgot about em. Just shows the true dedication you guys have in this hobby we all have. Great reading these topics.

I like to look through the early days of Interesting auctions. :)

The machines that were available in the listings for sale back then on the first couple of pages alone I recon would have any machine collector drooling. :o

Sorry for putting an old fashion thank you on the forum.

You just can't win sometimes.

Take no notice of altharic, he's just a miserable f*cker who likes getting people's backs up.

• Like 2

Look on page 2, there a post from spa in 2004, I found it and dragged it up IN 2010! All positive comments, long live the Rat-Race.......and it's threads.

Take no notice of altharic, he's just a miserable f*cker who likes getting people's backs up.

Yeah it's not the old threads you have to watch it's the bloody old members ;)

Spending some time reading these old threads, they are nothing short of brilliant, the time and passion put into them is very much appreciated. I strongly recommend any newbies ( and us oldies) spend some time reading these gems.

Thank you to the authors

Thank you very much Danno, no problem at all mate, glad you enjoyed my old ramblings. :)

More are on the way very shortly, for those who enjoy them.

Cavey

• Like 2

Thank you very much Danno, no problem at all mate, glad you enjoyed my old ramblings. :)

More are on the way very shortly, for those who enjoy them.

Cavey

Glad to hear it :) 

Cant wait. love these, bring back loads of happy memories!

Cheers

Baz

if you need any resources or pics of rat race im here to help.

same with alddins cave . or master spy.

Roger,  sorry if i have missed them somewhere else, but is there any videos of master spy and aladins cave anywhere to view.?

would love to seem them again, used to play them in the chippy in my school lunch times and Bars of Gold

Thanks  JD

Well I finally have my Rat Race. Its as fun playing it now as it was in the 1980's its a piece of perfection. It was worth the wait.