spa

Pcp - Crazy Coyote Classics

A fantastic machine from back when. Just like Pink Panther but with better old skool sounds, you just got to love the sfx when you put a quid in :)

Thanks too Bugs, HTS and Ploggy for helping suss the hi lo reel out and to Stevedude for suggesting it might be the same order as Pink Panther, and it was doh!

Thanks to TTX for dumping the roms and mainly Treasure Island for supplying them.

2 versions, a cartoony one and a standard one. Let me know which you prefur, it's split down the middle atm :)

Crazy Coyote X2.zip

6575.attach

6576.attach

wow nice to see this appear ! will give it a bash- prefer the cartoony one meself, looks more fun!

Nice one mate, good to see yet another project coin classic, and like magic i am for the cartoon one. yay. thanks

Well there's a tenner played through it without a feature or win, not much excitement so far!

NQ.

At last, two homeruns in succession, chick chick chick chick chicken lay a little egg for me.

:)

NQ.

45 through on a straight force, started the streak, typically obvious of the time, nudges every spin with wins there most times, and a hold on the JP.

NQ.

45 through on a straight force, started the streak, typically obvious of the time, nudges every spin with wins there most times, and a hold on the JP.

NQ.

Yeah, it does have some very tight spells :)

Yeah, it does have some very tight spells :)

Can't remember it at all in the wild, was it always on that configuration 10p, 6quid?

NQ.

Can't remember it at all in the wild, was it always on that configuration 10p, 6quid?

NQ.

I never saw it on 10p £6, only 5p £3 in several places. It's clone, Roat Riot, was at Mablethorpe but they shifted all the old machines :(

Bloody hell this is a real blast from the past (Butlins Bognor Regis Quicksilver arcade 1990's) I remember another machine the same as this based on a different theme (possibly cars ???)

Bloody hell this is a real blast from the past (Butlins Bognor Regis Quicksilver arcade 1990's) I remember another machine the same as this based on a different theme (possibly cars ???)

Yep, that would be Road Riot :)

Ah yes, think there might be a small pic of it, in the gallery.

Not that it really matter, but are the reel symbols correct ?

Thanks for this. QUite a nice game indeed. Some great sound effects. (Sounds from the 'Treasures of the Nile' based game, or whatever it's name is possibly?)

Does this game run in the conventional Project cab or is it down the lines of 'Bullseye'?

Still, a teriffic game and very much appreciated.

Cheers :)

Cheers mate, this is what its all about.

Neat little game this one. I'm pretty sure this is a later rom revision, it was possible to empty these using a slow system that involved manipulating the reels and squeezing red sevens out whilst ignoring everything else.

Never seen this configuration, the one I used to play was either 2p/5p and £3.00 jackpot

J

What a lovely trip down memory lane playing this again.

Nice release - cheers! :)

2 minutes ago, shaun2097 said:

thank you. :)

Better late than never :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spa said:

Better late than never :)

He he,  I thought there was an update for 6.1. 

Great machine though, I had downloaded it but I don't think I had ever played it.  Neither have I seen it in the arcades or pubs and I was playing them at the time of release.  A lot going on. 

Thanks for reminding me of this machine.  Also hadn't realized that version 32 had been out for more than 11 years ago!