Player

Loadz of ROMz

tis ok, calm again (missed this other night, actually been calm all day, amazing B))

can't tell you (don't know) what the machine behind is but does look reminiscent/a lot like a Solid Silver/Grandstand or Grandslam or whatever it is kinda cab (not mine but yeah, was refering to a £100 KOC that was looking for a good home, last I heard - will drop you a message if still the case)

Justy want to say after reading this topic for the last 2hours a BIG thankyou to duane for originally sending the roms way back in 2008 and to all the guys who have been and are still decipher ing the roms for us to use. And finally have all the working ones been converted into classic,s or dx,s and the bellfruit ones have I got to run them in the bfm emulator or is there a way of converting them into mfme run able roms thanks again

did you say you have found alot of roms?iam after a rom for a crackpot late 80s running on 1.1 or 1.0 10p play 100 jackpot?can you help please

did you say you have found alot of roms?iam after a rom for a crackpot late 80s running on 1.1 or 1.0 10p play 100 jackpot?can you help please

and me ! :D

Pm dj donkey as he had my crackpot and he thinks they might be a earlier version,

ive got a box full of program cards .. i will look through em ..

some not marked so maybe ones you need??

ive got a box full of program cards .. i will look through em ..

some not marked so maybe ones you need??

Get them dumped Riche! 

I'll do it if you like. Happy to pay postage.  Pm me if interested.

Hopefully there will be some roms that are needed for machines that are currently unemulated or are bad dumps

Iam just hoping someone can help me here i have been looking for ages but without any luck crackpot roms that will work in crackpot 100 jackpot 10p play.

old topic i know but again now with mfme running the previously un-emulatable techs hopefully there's still plenty within this topic thats now runnable

• Like 2

On 1/26/2013 at 9:46 AM, crackpot60 said:

Iam just hoping someone can help me here i have been looking for ages but without any luck crackpot roms that will work in crackpot 100 jackpot 10p play.

Aaaah good old crackpot! 

Most apt username on The Mecca! :lol:

18 minutes ago, superbank said:

Aaaah good old crackpot! 

Most apt username on The Mecca! :lol:

i bet theirs plenty of crackpots on here  :D

He was No.1 by a long shot.

Complete looney tune! :lol:

Posted (edited)
On 1/26/2013 at 4:46 PM, crackpot60 said:

Pook released Crackpot on 10p/100 on MFME a while ago.

You should be able take the roms out of it, and burn them.

Crackpot_DX.zip

Just noticed the post is 6 years old, so it might be a bit late lol.

Edited by frig

He's long gone Frig! :)

There's a long running joke about how he used to go on about the early ROMs for this machine. He was, indeed, a total Crackpot!  :)