Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dazza

Today in isolation

Recommended Posts

New Decals copies from originals 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very smart Dazza - they look the dog's swingers! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, superbank said:

Very smart Dazza - they look the dog's swingers! :)

 

Cheers, happy with them been meaning to do them for ages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance of some nice hi res images for emulating this In mfme v19+ please 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Any chance of some nice hi res images for emulating this In mfme v19+ please 

Oh I like the sound of this.... :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, superbank said:

Oh I like the sound of this.... :)

 

Yes, I second that and Vecs is on the warpath🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Any chance of some nice hi res images for emulating this In mfme v19+ please 

Hi mate, I only have the camera on my I phone would they be good enough? I have no problem doing whatever pics you want Reel bands ect let me know.

Darren

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Camera phones are perfect to be honest Dazza - the resolution on them is excellent.

Take as many as you can please mate. If you need to use a flash then please take them at a slight angle so it doesn't affect the picture too much. If you can get away without a flash then even better!

Reel symbols always appreciated as well.

Thanks a lot for this. It's such a great machine, would be fantastic to see this get an update. :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, superbank said:

Camera phones are perfect to be honest Dazza - the resolution on them is excellent.

Take as many as you can please mate. If you need to use a flash then please take them at a slight angle so it doesn't affect the picture too much. If you can get away without a flash then even better!

Reel symbols always appreciated as well.

Thanks a lot for this. It's such a great machine, would be fantastic to see this get an update. :)

 

Ok mate I’ll do some tomorrow, have you got an email address to send them to or just put them on here?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Dazza said:

Hi mate, I only have the camera on my I phone would they be good enough? I have no problem doing whatever pics you want Reel bands ect let me know.

Darren

the ones above were clear enough, if they had the whole machine glasses in them it would be dx'ed by now lol

i'd love to see ploggy take this on as its his thing, where is ploggy these days is he still active??

Actually anyone can take it on, alteredemu aka fuzion makes these outstanding his 777heaven dx for instance is 100/10

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dazza said:

Ok mate I’ll do some tomorrow, have you got an email address to send them to or just put them on here?

I think create a separate thread and post them there. I'm sure one of our world class layout creators will be glad to take the project on.

Much appreciated by the way, always good to get old classics updated. :)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, superbank said:

I think create a separate thread and post them there. I'm sure one of our world class layout creators will be glad to take the project on.

Much appreciated by the way, always good to get old classics updated. :)

 

Just put some picks in MFME development.

The machine is in my garage and has no natural light so the glass pics aren’t great let me know if you want you think if not I’ll drag it out later get some better pics 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There might be some reel scans of this machine from when I owned it on the mecca in my downloads.  Those decals are much better :) 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also in the devon topic

coming soon, very soon!!

ART.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×