Sign in to follow this  
MattyL

Maygay M1A/M1B faulty wanted

Hi Gents,

I'm looking to buy any any battery damaged m1a / m1b boards if anyone has any kicking around? I'm probably going to be furloughed on 80% so looking to keep busy. 

Matt

hi mat apair on ebay 

Yeah I saw them mate... One looks a bit too time consuming needs the game card connector off so it's not worth as much as they will sell for will those

51 minutes ago, MattyL said:

Yeah I saw them mate... One looks a bit too time consuming needs the game card connector off so it's not worth as much as they will sell for will those

That's with all M1's these days!, if your going for a clean one expect to pay high! really rotten ones go for at least 3 times what it should! get a really rotten one like I did and spend lots of time on it, it will certainly keep you occupied!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember M1 boards when £20 non working a few years back wish I stocked them up!

7 hours ago, Andrew96_ said:

That's with all M1's these days!, if your going for a clean one expect to pay high! really rotten ones go for at least 3 times what it should! get a really rotten one like I did and spend lots of time on it, it will certainly keep you occupied!

Yeah it's difficult at the moment with a baby. I'd rather do 4 light/medium damage boards than spend the time on one totalled needing a rebuild board if you get me. I'm happy to pay but the problem with job lots is you pay hi and get the boards you don't want too. I learned my lesson on impacts spending ages carefully removing the 96 pin edge connector and doing all the tracks underneath... it becomes a chore lol.

Hopefully someone will have a few. I'm always happy to do a few repairs as payment too 😎

22 hours ago, MattyL said:

Hi Gents,

I'm looking to buy any any battery damaged m1a / m1b boards if anyone has any kicking around? I'm probably going to be furloughed on 80% so looking to keep busy. 

Matt

Hope you find some, and top marks for vocabulary - I had to look up the meaning of Furloughed !!!

Posted (edited)

Pronounced furluffed 

Edited by MattyL

Posted (edited)

Yeah it's m1's I'm looking for. I don't think they're amazingly difficult compared to Epoch or scorp4's. An mpu4 that's 6/10 rotten is still going to be hard after all. I'm just only wanting to buy light/medium damage boards at the moment.

Edited by MattyL

44 minutes ago, MattyL said:

Yeah it's m1's I'm looking for. I don't think they're amazingly difficult compared to Epoch or scorp4's. An mpu4 that's 6/10 rotten is still going to be hard after all. I'm just only wanting to buy light/medium damage boards at the moment.

Brave man.good luck.

52 minutes ago, MattyL said:

Aren’t we all wanting lightly damaged M1 boards!! Lol

Haha. If I get any 'special one's I will send them to you Andrew lol

10 hours ago, MattyL said:

Pronounced furluffed 

It's pronounced fur-low.

• Haha 1

Better 80% than the deal that a lot of self-employed people are getting too!

I may end up in the same boat shortly. I'll have to find plenty to keep me busy that's for sure!

Yeah I'm really grateful... My companies staying open for now, we are worried about work coming in at the end of all this.

i bought a fully working clean as awhistle  m1a of ebay for £30 about 5 years ago you wouldn't get ascrapper for that now i've paid £50 for ascrapper if its looked good

Sign in to follow this