-Crest-

Coronavirus and Arcades

Do you think arcades will be effected by Coronavirus, especially seaside arcades and mr p's?

6 minutes ago, -Crest- said:

Do you think arcades will be effected by Coronavirus, especially seaside arcades and mr p's?

Deffo 

I think this was invented by the government to  kill off old people who are no use as in not bringing in money and freeing the way for younger people.All mp,s and government are lying pocket lining bastards.They tell us what we want to hear and not what we need to know.Not to be trusted at all.And now they will make money out of us for a vaccine to cure what they started.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, warlord said:

I think this was invented by the government to  kill off old people who are no use as in not bringing in money and freeing the way for younger people.All mp,s and government are lying pocket lining bastards.They tell us what we want to hear and not what we need to know.Not to be trusted at all.And now they will make money out of us for a vaccine to cure what they started.

Well said, couldn't of put it better myself🤣

53 minutes ago, warlord said:

That's utter shite and you know it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CanonMan said:

That's utter shite and you know it.

Really,no I'm deadly serious dude

• Like 1

5 hours ago, warlord said:

I feel the same way, definitely man made but i don’t think it was released on purpose, I think the bio-weapon theory is strong 

• Like 2

With all conspiracy theories, my thought is this:  Even if you're 100% correct, there's nothing you can do to change it.

I've seen some big ones over social media in the last 7 days.  I've come to the conclusion that theories such like this, are supposedly used to incite bad feeling, and people further out on the fringe (especially in the US) makes them panic buy bog roll, extra ammo, and lay in wait.  It's a control thing

Epidemics such like this happen on average every 50-75 years.  Spanish flu, Asian flu, Hong Kong.  And annually, the average flu (because it is more widespread, than corona virus) kills more.  The potential of covid-19 is devasting as we can see.  

The media is whipping us all into the hype.  A sense of perspective, sensibility, and a raised eyebrow needs to be exercised at all times

Wash your hands.  Cover your mouth.  Stay hydrated, and double tap.  Just to be sure

Remember the last 10 minutes of Shaun of the dead, where everybody was scratching their heads with "What was all that about??"

Oldskooler

• Like 4

One thing is for sure this is going to make life very hard for people.

And as for the working man or lady they are  going to find them selfs on short time very soon or even out of a job the way things are going on the stock market.

This is not a good time at all.

Sounds a bit drastic but maybe arcades could issue disposable gloves, I'd rather look silly than pick up the virus.

2 hours ago, shirts_w said:

Sounds a bit drastic but maybe arcades could issue disposable gloves, I'd rather look silly than pick up the virus.

gloves arent going to save you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Joe1 said:

One thing is for sure this is going to make life very hard for people.

And as for the working man or lady they are  going to find them selfs on short time very soon or even out of a job the way things are going on the stock market.

This is not a good time at all.

Tell me about it. I'm IT staff at a medical school. Double whammy....

I've just devoloped a cough last night along with sore throat snotty nose

Should I follow advice and try to survive on £95 or go-to work as normal and hold my breath afaik it's a spring cold 

• Sad 1

Well it seems like a common cold virus so provided you are fit with no medical issues then just steam along.i work in mobility products and I'm visiting old people everyday be it in nursing homes or there own homes,we have had no advise or guidelines at all.How bad is that

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Should I follow advice and try to survive on £95 or go-to work as normal and hold my breath afaik it's a spring cold 

You should go to your local supermarket and follow the masses, they must be right, Your shopping list should consist of the following (as a minimum):-

• 150 x toilet roll
  • 50kg pasta
  • 50 tins beans (if the fiery spicy ones that give you the raging Ertha's then increase toilet roll to 300 rolls)
  • 100 eggs (help to bind you up)
  • 100 bananas (as above)
  • 20 bottle of prune juice (in case you overdo it on ether eggs or bananas - you don't want all that bog roll to go to waste, do you??)
  • 50 cartons of UHT milk (totally pointless as not fit for human consumption)
  • 50 tins of fish (only sardines, pilchards or mackerel in tomato sauce will be left as these are all shite that nobody else wants!)
  • 20 pack of nappies (regardless whether you have a baby in the house or not!)
  • 20 packs sanitary towels (regardless whether you have a fanny or not!)
  • 20 jars of coffee
  • 20 pots of bisto (in case you run out of coffee)

Make sure that there are at least 300 people in the queue to get INTO the supermarket.if there is no queue then go elsewhere.

Best of luck!  :)

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, vectra666 said:

Get a bowl, fill with hot water, squeeze some lemon into it, stick a towel over your head and inhale. Brilliant for the sinuses.

8 hours ago, superbank said:

You should go to your local supermarket and follow the masses, they must be right, Your shopping list should consist of the following (as a minimum):-

• 150 x toilet roll
  • 50kg pasta
  • 50 tins beans (if the fiery spicy ones that give you the raging Ertha's then increase toilet roll to 300 rolls)
  • 100 eggs (help to bind you up)
  • 100 bananas (as above)
  • 20 bottle of prune juice (in case you overdo it on ether eggs or bananas - you don't want all that bog roll to go to waste, do you??)
  • 50 cartons of UHT milk (totally pointless as not fit for human consumption)
  • 50 tins of fish (only sardines, pilchards or mackerel in tomato sauce will be left as these are all shite that nobody else wants!)
  • 20 pack of nappies (regardless whether you have a baby in the house or not!)
  • 20 packs sanitary towels (regardless whether you have a fanny or not!)
  • 20 jars of coffee
  • 20 pots of bisto (in case you run out of coffee)

Make sure that there are at least 300 people in the queue to get INTO the supermarket.if there is no queue then go elsewhere.

Best of luck!  :)

Bloody funny Graham 😂😂 just let the Mrs read that, and she is pissing herself laughing at the moment!

People are fucking stupid 😂

• Like 1

Just seen a Muslim with

a shopping trolley with about 150 bog rolls in it.

Mind you...he did have 16 kids with him.!

If anyone is offended by that

Go have a dump....relieve the pressure!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Line Up Chris said:

I bet they weren't all his😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CharlieRaymondo said:

I bet they weren't all his😉

Dont know!

None of them were speaking English

2 hours ago, Line Up Chris said:

Just seen a Muslim with

a shopping trolley with about 150 bog rolls in it.

If anyone is offended by that

Go have a dump....relieve the pressure!

Probs gonna sell them for triple what he paid for em in his shop lol

• Haha 1