Sign in to follow this  
Lovespuds14

1995 rio grande

Also got a rio grande with 1000 roms in it. Can anyone help with dip settings. I tried changing it to 500jp 50p because the lad I got it off told me it was oringinally on 500 and he changed it to 1000.

I reverted back to 500 but came up invalid option. So when i used the chart for 1000 settings to change it back it came up still invalid option. When the door switch is pressed while this invalid option is showing it recognises the roms, it shows rgrd. Can anyone help with this dilemma please.

Many thanks

Chris

On 12/30/2019 at 11:28 AM, Lovespuds14 said:

Also got a rio grande with 1000 roms in it. Can anyone help with dip settings. I tried changing it to 500jp 50p because the lad I got it off told me it was oringinally on 500 and he changed it to 1000.

I reverted back to 500 but came up invalid option. So when i used the chart for 1000 settings to change it back it came up still invalid option. When the door switch is pressed while this invalid option is showing it recognises the roms, it shows rgrd. Can anyone help with this dilemma please.

Many thanks

Chris

OK, i just tried this in the emulator, with  the settings for 50p/£500

dip switch bank (1)  3-5-6-8 on

dip switch bank (2) 1-3-6 on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when you switch either 3-5-6- to off (dip switch bank1)

it gives invalid option,   so turn  switch  bank (2 ) dip 6  off

and switch the dips  (bank 1) -3-5-6 back on, that clears the invalid option error.

hopefully this will sort it out for you.

no for some reason its still being a pain in the arse. It wont have it. Is there any reason why to this is has happened.

Many thanks

11 hours ago, Lovespuds14 said:

no for some reason its still being a pain in the arse. It wont have it. Is there any reason why to this is has happened.

Many thanks

No idea, but!!!!  here is a short video of it working in the emulator, and changing the jackpot p-0-p settings  from 50p /.£1000

to 50p/£500.   perahps i didn't  explain it properly.

hopefully this will sort it for you.

Sign in to follow this