Sign in to follow this  
Meme3

Best Of British DX & Club DX

21 hours ago, CharlieRaymondo said:

What respect? The guy does not have any and listen to designers who have been doing it for donkeys years.

Hope you are enjoying your stay here Kirsty.

It seens a good place but how do u start to make a machine

On 12/26/2019 at 1:23 PM, richardpen said:

Year, I was lucky, when the 19.x emulator came out I was still on XP but my 12 year old computer was showing signs of trouble + no one was supporting XP any longer so it was time to get a new computer and jump to Windows 10.  However, Sys80 was fully supported from v5+ from what I remember so if you could get a layout designer to do one in version 5+ to 6+, you could play that one.

well i could not resist upgrading to windows 10 in the end :Djust so i could play the new  layouts what a pile of shit that windows 10 is but the guys go to a lot of trouble with there mfme layouts so i suppose we have to keep up with them :hmm: 

• Like 1

I have just had to have my work laptop computer 'upgraded' from 7 to 10 and this is supposed to be better! now programs I had to help decypher the NV ram data on aircraft boxes now no longer even works on 10!!! some upgrade!!!!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Kirsty said:

It seens a good place but how do u start to make a machine

Start your own thread and others will most certainly give you some great tips. Just roam around the site and don't be afraid to ask for help. If you wanted to do layouts for MFME there is a designer package over at DIF but you will have to join to start off. I can't build or do layouts, I just thank people and get on their nerves😏

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, CharlieRaymondo said:

No worries but have you been on the sherry hahaha

Are you the official spelling police? Making the odd typo doesn't mean they have been on the sauce, have a little respect mate.

Edited by Wizard
  • Haha 1

i ave tiping erros all the thyme. i'm just special lol

anyways welcome to the world of Fme Kirsty, once you've been let in there's no escape, not even for mental cases like me and charlie!!

• Haha 1

Thanks Wizard but sure people can take a joke as you know fore well I never mean any disrespect. As Vecs pointed out I'm a mental case and that seems about right lol but I'm sure the lady will see a lot worse on these site as than that.

Hope you have had a good Xmas mate 

2 hours ago, Andrew96_ said:

I have just had to have my work laptop computer 'upgraded' from 7 to 10 and this is supposed to be better! now programs I had to help decypher the NV ram data on aircraft boxes now no longer even works on 10!!! some upgrade!!!!

think il be keeping windows 10 and doing a custom install for windows visa or windows 7 :D 

2 hours ago, Andrew96_ said:

Windows 10 is bollox

Sign in to follow this