Ben Moore

Wanted Homer's meltdown bottom door

Hi just got a Homer's meltdown but need the bottom door so just wondering does anyone have the bottom door for one please beer money awaits ideally need it to be the same colour too 

20191130_171748.jpg

• Like 1

Ive had 3 of these,good game with lots of features.Only thing that lets it down is epoxey tech.seen the front doors on ebay before.They are around,put a wanted ad on facebook or gumtree.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:54 PM, warlord said:

Ive had 3 of these,good game with lots of features.Only thing that lets it down is epoxey tech.seen the front doors on ebay before.They are around,put a wanted ad on facebook or gumtree.

Do you know who had it please as cant seem to find one put ads on Facebook too and no luck 

On 11/30/2019 at 11:27 PM, MattyL said:

Where was the last place you saw it??

Ebay,was on for weeks.there is a guy with user name roundlet he might have one

8 minutes ago, warlord said:

Ebay,was on for weeks.there is a guy with user name roundlet he might have one

Oh ok do you know the sellers name at all on Ebay as cant seem to find the old add on there sorry if being a pain 

Edited by Ben Moore

4 hours ago, Ben Moore said:

@roundlet Do you have this door at all please in light grey as warlord said you might

Yea i meant on ebay not here.i did say his ebay name is roundlet as superbank pointed out.You may not get one for months but one will turn up.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, warlord said:

Yea i meant on ebay not here.i did say his ebay name is roundlet as superbank pointed out.You may not get one for months but one will turn up.

Thank you just found him this is the one I take if so messaged him sorry misread first time lol

Screenshot_20191202-215855_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ben Moore

Roundlet a good seller 

• Like 2

Still on the look out unfortunately I thought I had found one until the person decided to charge a ridiculous price and sell to someone else anyway 

Edited by Ben Moore
  • Like 1

Someone else must have wanted the door badly enough to pay the ridiculous price... 

12 hours ago, mavroz said:

Someone else must have wanted the door badly enough to pay the ridiculous price... 

To be honest I think they did as they payed the guy 120 pound for that the buttons,rells and roms what to me is absolutely ridiculous if true 

Someone got ripped then, but I wouldn’t believe anything boo says 

12 minutes ago, -Crest- said:

Someone got ripped then, but I wouldn’t believe anything boo says 

Yeah I don't that and apparently  he has the biggest EPOCH spare pile around out of anyone else 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ben Moore said:

To be honest I think they did as they payed the guy 120 pound for that the buttons,rells and roms what to me is absolutely ridiculous if true 

Depends on how much you want to restore a machine. To me a complete waste of money, time and effort but to others, it is theirs to waste.

What are rells? I can only guess you mean reels.

16 hours ago, mavroz said:

Depends on how much you want to restore a machine. To me a complete waste of money, time and effort but to others, it is theirs to waste.

What are rells? I can only guess you mean reels.

Yes I mean reels sorry