Jump to content
Ben Moore

Thinking of selling my electrical mechanical or stripping it for parts anyone interested

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, warlord said:

Pretty sure ron if you had it and went through it you would sort it no time.

I'm sure he would no doubt be able to fix it

Edited by Ben Moore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm kind of left with four options guys either I leave it how it is and put in a freezing cold conservatory where it will likely go mouldy option two would be to part it out and sell the parts to any of you who need them at a fairly cheap price or option three would be to destroy it which I realy dont want to do or option four would be to sell the whole machine to one of you at a fair price 

Unfortunately I kind of need the space as where it is at the moment isnt ideally plus I'm mabye getting a new one soon and they would take priority 

Edited by Ben Moore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stick it on eBay with a 99p start and no reserve. Somebody's bound to want it as-is and it saves you the trouble of parting it out or smashing it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, CanonMan said:

Stick it on eBay with a 99p start and no reserve. Somebody's bound to want it as-is and it saves you the trouble of parting it out or smashing it up. 

Decent idea actual do you have to a licence to advertise it on Ebay can I ask 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ben Moore said:

Decent idea actual do you have to a licence to advertise it on Ebay can I ask 

No. List it as 'For parts or not working ' and hopefully eBay will leave it alone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CanonMan said:

No. List it as 'For parts or not working ' and hopefully eBay will leave it alone.

It is for parts and not working.But i dont think irs a model most will go for,but as cannon man said,99p start,bound to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much did you actually pay for it (excluding VAT, transportation costs, surcharges, repairs, replacement parts and additional extras)? :)

If you list it for 99p you may only get that for it. Just be aware of that. Are you prepared for a possible £199.01 write-off on your tax return? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, superbank said:

How much did you actually pay for it (excluding VAT, transportation costs, surcharges, repairs, replacement parts and additional extras)? :)

If you list it for 99p you may only get that for it. Just be aware of that. Are you prepared for a possible £199.01 write-off on your tax return? 

If you get no bids you can always end listing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×