Jump to content
netdent

chances unlimited

Recommended Posts

i reckon it'll disappear 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, riche100 said:

i reckon it'll disappear 

 

Yep and by using the old trick that infested this hobby around 10 years ago 

 

Person reports it to eBay 

ebay then pull the item 

person contacts seller and offers them £500 and the seller will think that's as good as it's going to get so the offer is accepted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Road Runner
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

 

Yep and by using the old trick that infested this hobby around 10 years ago 

 

Person reports it to eBay 

ebay then pull the item 

person contacts seller and offers them £500 and the seller will think that's as good as it's going to get so the offer is accepted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

True mate guy should note down his bidders, but wouldn’t 500 be a good offer for this?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloody hell they will think its Christmas come early with those bids lol 

Looks in good shape all things considered 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18 November 2019 at 5:41 PM, -Crest- said:

True mate guy should note down his bidders, but wouldn’t 500 be a good offer for this?

This machine yes.

 

but I was more referring to any hard to get classic that pops up on eBay from time to time.

 

99% of them are gone within 2 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone on here get this ?  would love to see the refurb 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know

who got

it😆😆😆

 

 

Na,na nana nah😆😆😆😆

Not me!!!...

 

I already have one.

 

I know It will get the full tlc tho🤗

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not me either I have one also and the restore is on here somewhere

 

 

DSC03586.JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MikeB said:

Gotta be Nick! 👍

😆😄😆😄😆😄

I dont think soooooooooo!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nick's got one - but he'll still wanna see a vid of this once it's done up! :lol:

C'mon Chris, who got it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, superbank said:

Nick's got one - but he'll still wanna see a vid of this once it's done up! :lol:

C'mon Chris, who got it?

 

as shaggy would say ...... it wasnt me   hahahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or me :) but I must confess to a sneaky bid.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Phil1974 said:

Or me :) but I must confess to a sneaky bid.. 

But I did get this tho 👍

0533F5DC-7A43-4783-BBF4-E10B99415619.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Phil1974 said:

But I did get this tho 👍

0533F5DC-7A43-4783-BBF4-E10B99415619.png

You jammy sod Phil 😍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, superbank said:

Nick's got one - but he'll still wanna see a vid of this once it's done up! :lol:

C'mon Chris, who got it?

Nick hasn't got one as far as I know.

I need to eat some beans before I divulge 

🤪😀🤣😆😄😚🤭

 

I'm sure the person will let us

all know in good time.

But there is a clue on my YouTube channel.....

But let's just say a top bloke has got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely not me who's bagged this .I got this instead :

 

20191120_212105.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sulzerned said:

Definitely not me who's bagged this .I got this instead :

 

20191120_212105.jpg

good machine for parts :D nice find mate

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, stonyat421 said:

good machine for parts :D nice find mate

Parts?

If I know Nick

Its already had the 3rd degree inspection.

 

Hehe😁

I cannot cheat.

I've seen the vid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All missing parts have been sought and will be fitted in due coarse! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice one Nick! 

As always keep us updated with the progress! It shows that there are still some jems out there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sulzerned said:

Definitely not me who's bagged this .I got this instead :

 

20191120_212105.jpg

That brings back memories!

I used to have one of them in my living room. One of the most generous machines I ever owned, apart from a JPM pyramid clubber I had which also seemed to pay out too much. Same tech I think? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MikeB said:

Nice one Nick! 

As always keep us updated with the progress! It shows that there are still some jems out there!

Will do mike .might be a while before I get down to stripping it for a refurb .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×