-Crest-

Roms - Question

Just got a job lot of parts, Are all these machines emulated, and which are some of the Roms? 

No guarantee Roms are working. Here’s photos 

5AC3C9A3-FE34-4969-8C6A-AAB16E481000.jpeg

DC4C8CC5-ECCF-4647-B3DF-480F7ABDC8AE.jpeg

81D845E9-FE3B-4571-93FA-01CAA5FD2260.jpeg

6CDF3ED0-D922-4A7F-9B81-96B62D408DAF.jpeg

718A65BC-F404-4504-8BE8-054320808CFC.jpeg

657347FA-299C-414C-BAC4-ADF7F652F600.jpeg

2F791F27-0E17-4DBD-BAB2-33917B19CDCD.jpeg

4D744E08-23C1-46E2-A6F9-D562B9C400E5.jpeg

72E0E067-4D4E-4C81-8238-091B6AEC295C.jpeg

F21A5253-2A76-4693-A492-EE7A6EDEB83F.jpeg

I know we have Crown Jester because I have it but what's the paytable for yours? What are the others?

Just decent images needed.

Edited by CharlieRaymondo

49 minutes ago, CharlieRaymondo said:

I know we have Crown Jester because I have it but what's the payable for yours? What are the others?

Just decent images needed.

It’s hard to tell mate, the writing look a bit faded. Which ones would you like a better photo of?

MPS - SP R DL is special reserve deluxe I’ve been told :) 

MPS - Wayne mashell recons Blue Streak 

Maygay - Hi Profile (unknown)

Edited by -Crest-

Good find there Crest! Looks like a mix up of different techs from those pictures.

Hi Profile is a new one on me, I wonder if this was Maygay or a rebuild by another manufacturer? Are you able to get these roms dumped at all? If you can that would be fantastic, you may have uncovered something new there.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, -Crest- said:

It’s hard to tell mate, the writing look a bit faded. Which ones would you like a better photo of?

I meant flyer wise.

I vaguely remember something like Hi Profile and it could of been a Maygay with a similar cab to Manhattan Skylines/Searchlight. 

4 minutes ago, CharlieRaymondo said:

I meant flyer wise.

I vaguely remember something like Hi Profile and it could of been a Maygay with a similar cab to Manhattan Skylines/Searchlight. 

You may be thinking of Hi Tension which was indeed in the same cab.

Hopefully a dump of the roms will clear it up as the name of the machine is normally found at the end of the file in plain text on Maygays.

Edited by Retrofruit

Can’t dump the Roms myself but I’ve spoke to Adam Palmer and he’s told me to message LIAM, but if anyone else on here can copy / dump them let me know, I don’t have a pc atm so cant even play EMUs but don’t mind helping you’s out

• Like 1

Don't remember an Adam Palmer, however I may have helped him out in the past.

If you require help with dumping those roms, I'm happy to help you and can return them back to you if required.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Retrofruit said:

You may be thinking of Hi Tension which was indeed in the same cab.

Hopefully a dump of the roms will clear it up as the name of the machine is normally found at the end of the file in plain text on Maygays.

£100 clubber. You're not called Retrofruit for nothing!!

Great haul, no doubt someone will dump this lot so we can see what gems you've uncovered. :)

That Safecracker really intrigues me. I remember a 10p play £3 Maygay machine called that, played it loads back in the day but not seen one for 20+ years. Here's hoping! :pray:

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, superbank said:

Great haul, no doubt someone will dump this lot so we can see what gems you've uncovered. :)

That Safecracker really intrigues me. I remember a 10p play £3 Maygay machine called that, played it loads back in the day but not seen one for 20+ years. Here's hoping! :pray:

Im going for the mdm clubber personally :(

• Like 1

Yes I fear the same Steve. Pity, would love to see that machine or ROMs surface. :(

• Like 1

Been told

this is Jokers Wild 

That one make a million scropion 2.

Safecracker a Scropion 1/2 Clubber

BBC01564-DA5A-4EC3-989F-5E010735B2A7.jpeg

8EDC87A2-F15F-462E-89F7-E82CEA790E71.png

BD297605-AEC4-43A8-AABC-3EA6D8CEB6AA.png

This one still unknown?

C2F89818-2FA6-4649-8D82-4C44A8555E10.jpeg

Had a good look for a picture of safe cracker can’t find it, ok so £3 awp safecracker what tech is that? Triple M? 

23 hours ago, spa said:

Im going for the mdm clubber personally :(

I definitely think your right 

Update: I’m sending the cards to @LIAM which cards should I send? Currently sending hi profile and the Maygay video card.

Needing suggestions from all please 

Edited by -Crest-

7 minutes ago, -Crest- said:

Had a good look for a picture of safe cracker can’t find it, ok so £3 awp safecracker what tech is that? Triple M? 

I've been looking for one for years. There were three Maygay machines of that era that I played an awful lot - Safe Cracker, Super Safe and Step Up. Not seen any of them for donkeys! :(

1 minute ago, superbank said:

I've been looking for one for years. There were three Maygay machines of that era that I played an awful lot - Safe Cracker, Super Safe and Step Up. Not seen any of them for donkeys! :(

Unfortunately this won’t be it, I’ve looked at the Maygay MMM connection plug ins and Maygay M1 they are totally different that card is definitely a Scorpion 1/2 :( 

• Thanks 1

Could be wrong but suspect the Maygay card with the four roms on is part of a set.

Not sure which of the roms you have are already available. However remember your roms may be different revisions or what's written on the label could be wrong.

Edited by LIAM

3 hours ago, LIAM said:

Could be wrong but suspect the Maygay card with the four roms on is part of a set.

Not sure which of the roms you have are already available. However remember your roms may be different revisions or what's written on the label could be wrong.

Yes but not sure which game it is, will send it anyways 

On 11/11/2019 at 9:24 PM, superbank said:

Got them from this lot good bargain and a £8 all cash card for Indy was a bonus ;) 

E15EC8E4-AE38-43F4-B5F7-D5845F16E88F.png

• Like 1

Got these 2 what exactly are they? Something for an MPS video machine?

23F0C798-40E8-480D-988B-1FCD0C9AE335.png