Ben Moore

Anyone heard of this fruit machine repair company

Hi has anyone heard of this fruit machine repair company as apparently they have someone who could repair my electrical mechanical for 100 pound or 40 pound if they cant do it but I have my doubts they are geniue as just seems to good and only heard of them today 

Apparently the person would be 60 who would repair it so that bit seems accurate just prices seems too cheap with travelling and that to me

Screenshot_20191017-181246_Facebook.jpg

48 minutes ago, midibob said:

I hope his repairs are better than his spelling.

well its win win, just charge £40 for noting and say it can't be done! wish I could do that with boards! lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, midibob said:

I hope his repairs are better than his spelling.

Doubt it,just dont pay if you are not happy.Simples

• Like 1

I see people like that come up on Facebook and never heard of again. Ask him if he can reprogram the actel chip on an Epoch and see what he says lol.

15 minutes ago, MattyL said:

I see people like that come up on Facebook and never heard of again. Ask him if he can reprogram the actel chip on an Epoch and see what he says lol.

Good idea ! :lol:

I doubt very much he can do what he says .be very wary of what you send to him and maybe  find a cheap board part for him to repair first as to test the water. Also there is shipment to consider .

• Like 1

Comes back with a B.E.R sticker on it 40 quid please :D

• Like 1