RobT

Rock On Video as promised :)

Unbelievable a rock on turns up and then a replacement nos glass! lucky man Rob T. Get that 50p mech plate changed for a flat one,and you have a one of a kind machine as far as I know of.

• Thanks 1

Amazing Crest thank you!!!  That's really interesting, I'll have to save a copy when I put my pc on later :)

I had no idea how old Rock on was until Paul told me last weekend, but you even have the month too!  Fantastic.  Theres NOTHING on the web anywhere I could find to date old Barcrest machines, so you're the first with this!

Thanks again for tagging me in :)

Thanks Niftynudger :) yeah super lucky with the glass!!!  I've looked at ebay since 1998 and nothing for a rock on at all, but Paul messaged me on here saying he had one (I nearly shat myself) so super happy doesn't come close :)

46 minutes ago, RobT said:

Thanks Niftynudger :) yeah super lucky with the glass!!!  I've looked at ebay since 1998 and nothing for a rock on at all, but Paul messaged me on here saying he had one (I nearly shat myself) so super happy doesn't come close :)

I know of a rock on reel deck and game cart,but to get a juggler donor cab and a glass was a long shot and thought better of it,so in theory another one can be made.

Wow great find BF74!  Love it!  I'm sure this would of been a colour flier at one point, would look nice in a frame :)

Thanks for posting this, love it!

I just need to find an original old 50p coin mec slot to replace the one I have and itll be pefect then!

:)

On 10/10/2019 at 10:15 PM, BF74 said:

1981 advertisment

three from Barcrest march 1981.jpg

Jesus look at those three, my sack is dry as a nuns chuff after that