-Crest-

All JPM Vogue Machines

Will do mate. I can usually tidy them up but this isn't damage it's poor adhesion. I've got a massive list of bits to do so might be a few months. Here's the before. Damaged in the sheriffs badge. I'm hoping to get it all back in place 

20191014_233001.jpg

• Like 1

Want me to do a video to explain to you how to do it?

• Like 2

Yeah that would be really handy mate... if you can show where the sticky meets the glass that would be great.

Thanks

The metal bit at the top of the cab you may want to loosen but don’t remove, might have a slight effect 

I thought about having a go at propping a bit behind my Force 10 at the 99 nudge area,but think I will leave it and hope to get a glass one day.
Fear it will easy to damage these glasses even more myself trying to take them out.

23 hours ago, pager said:

I thought about having a go at propping a bit behind my Force 10 at the 99 nudge area,but think I will leave it and hope to get a glass one day.
Fear it will easy to damage these glasses even more myself trying to take them out.

How bad is the damage on yours?

2 hours ago, -Crest- said:

Any update on glass removal, or not done it yet @MattyL

Hi mate, I will be leaving it until I get it to my workshop. I want the glass out on my big bench rather than try it at home. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -Crest- said:

How bad is the damage on yours?

A bit of creasing like most,but by the 99nudges its lifted pretty badly unfortunately.

1 minute ago, pager said:

A bit of creasing like most,but by the 99nudges its lifted pretty badly unfortunately.

That’s a big shame but I’ve seen a few force 10s with damaged art work although it’s a decently rare machine, it seems like it is one that’s effected by the bubbling but probably not as bad as Monopoly for an example. 

I had a Monopoly 60,had to let it go but the artwork was very poor. Real shame but hard to find now.

15 minutes ago, pager said:

I had a Monopoly 60,had to let it go but the artwork was very poor. Real shame but hard to find now.

Unfortunately most of them are damaged now. Mine is quite good luckily, little bit of bubbling on the bottom glsss but better than most

• Like 1

Since I ain’t got much better to do :lol: I’m going to try get the jackpot settings of all these vogue cabs, are just have an educated guess. You really got to respect JPM these vogues were supported for years and the most popular ones even getting crystal rebuilds.

get yourself some krylon clear coat and coat your glasses on the reverse , they wont peel again and after dry you could even paint missing areas ? or make good artwork as it drys clear 

https://www.krylon.com/products/crystal-clear-acrylic/

pinball people use it,  and i know many people have used it for fruit machines too 

id use it if i had a fruit machine of anykind with artwork issues , i dont so it isnt a issue / problem for me .. maybe one day 

On 10/25/2019 at 8:43 AM, riche100 said:

get yourself some krylon clear coat and coat your glasses on the reverse , they wont peel again and after dry you could even paint missing areas ? or make good artwork as it drys clear 

https://www.krylon.com/products/crystal-clear-acrylic/

pinball people use it,  and i know many people have used it for fruit machines too 

id use it if i had a fruit machine of anykind with artwork issues , i dont so it isnt a issue / problem for me .. maybe one day 

Remember to mask up the reel view area before spraying it 😂 

• Haha 1

Would this turn any areas which have bubbled hard then or? 

On 10/28/2019 at 11:43 AM, Homer_1209 said:

Saw this flyer for sale on eBay... don’t remember seeing it in the list of vogue cabinets...

8914E805-EA5F-4EA9-BC24-1918FC1E7704.jpeg

It’s on the list mate 

On 10/2/2019 at 2:02 PM, MattyL said:

Wouldnt mind the original mps version

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sulzerned said:

Wouldnt mind the original mps version

Me to lol

One called either "Open The Box or Box 13" missing from that list, pretty rare, may have been a failed test machine. I've been unable to find any pics or info

• Like 1

My Mother who is 84 in February thinks that that pictures are really beautiful(not my words). Even though I try to explain how emulation works she still does not understand(bless her). These pictures are mint and can categorically say that I am glad I am a part of it.

Thank you 

• Like 1

Great thread.  There was a Box 13 as well if memory serves.  Bright red cab, for the bingo sector.  No pics, sorry.  Another game called Twin Turbo as well, failed test I think.  Did JPM ever do Powerspin in this cab?  I seem to think they did?

Edited by stevedude2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, stevedude2 said:

Great thread.  There was a Box 13 as well if memory serves.  Bright red cab, for the bingo sector.  No pics, sorry.  Another game called Twin Turbo as well, failed test I think.  Did JPM ever do Powerspin in this cab?  I seem to think they did?

Big 50 is like powerspin