Sign in to follow this  
svend Espen Løvdal

Epoch

Hi 

I have a very nice cherry 2000 slot machine that uses epoch board. No sign of battery damage, i have Replaced the battery. And all works great except the sound it is only making a little "pip" every time the reels stops, but the sound test works great in the test Menu on all sound files. Someone know how to Fix this ? 

Thanks

No alarm or anything? Check power supply for the 6 lights first 

That’s a confusing one, so it works fine just a ‘pip’ sound but sound is working in test correct?

11 hours ago, BarcrestPlayers said:

That’s a confusing one, so it works fine just a ‘pip’ sound but sound is working in test correct?

Yes that is correct. All the sound files works fine in test mode. 

Hi this sounds like a difficult one! How many sound Eproms are fitted? Have they been taken out recently? 

How many speakers are fitted...can you hear sounds from both?

Hi i am now working on the machine again i have tried ro change the epoch board and it makes no  changes. The machine only make the little 'beep' when reels stop and no more alle the aound works in test mode and volume also. The game has two sound proms and one speaker. Any idea ?  

Hi my camera on the phone is cracked. So waiting on replacement. But if you think that you see straight on the board the pin is on the right side and there is only to cabels out booth is on the left top side pin 1 and 2 from top. If it makes sense ? 

Sign in to follow this