2 minutes ago, JimBob said:

Hi Ben, I'm in Lancashire. I got the machine in my car so I could deliver anywhere in north west if that helps

How much did you pay for it may I ask 

These are very inflated prices for this machine and there both been on there months and not sold due to the high price 

ah, that helps. thanks

How easy would it be to replace the battery and the small component beneath if I got someone to do the soldering? I know that this might not be the ultimate solution but thought it might be worth a shot for £20 or so - if it got it working then perhaps it'll fetch more.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, riche100 said:

your right ben i dont have any fruit machines , maybe one day i will be lucky enough .

Yeah, right 😂

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JimBob said:

ah, that helps. thanks

How easy would it be to replace the battery and the small component beneath if I got someone to do the soldering? I know that this might not be the ultimate solution but thought it might be worth a shot for £20 or so - if it got it working then perhaps it'll fetch more.

It shouldn't be too difficult but you need experiencing with soldering as a lot of the tracks look cored on it too also the power supply may well be faulty so it could cost you upwoulds of a 100 pound to fix

41 minutes ago, JimBob said:

ah, that helps. thanks

by adding a battery youd devalue it further , you will be paying someone to take it away

• Like 2

Ok, just stumbled onto this thread.

First, the MPU and PSU sound knackered (expensive to fix both). Value wise there is very little in it in the way of spare parts. That is probably why you got it free, as someone else just wanted rid of it and out of the way.

Second, it seems like you just want it out of the way now and regret taking it in..... But it seems like you are determined to make a profit from your initial freebie / giveaway, which I think has backfired and personally don't see you getting, in my opinion it is pretty much worthless, you may get a taker (like you look it in) if you give it away, otherwise it looks like you are going to have the pleasure of breaking it down and disposing of it, which will probably cost you in the long run in fuel taking it to a tip.

Edited by mavroz
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, JimBob said:

I guess that is why you think there is money to be made on your freebie..  

Good luck.

• Like 1

Even if offered for free it could work out very expensive.

New M1a/B Board - £120-£150

New power supply - £20-£40

Coin Mech/Update - £25

Delivery - £70-£80 unless it's a local who can pick up.

Looks like a freebie all day long to me.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JimBob said:

ah, that helps. thanks

Just stick it on a face book group and accept offers, take whatever you can get. Cut your loses at this point

Edited by BarcrestPlayers
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, JimBob said:

ah, that helps. thanks

If you want to PM me as thers may be a few parts you could salvage off it if you decide to scrap but dont think you can realy make any money off it 

• Confused 1

Don’t break up 😕 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, mavroz said:

I guess that is why you think there is money to be made on your freebie..  

Good luck.

Somebody's having a laugh if they think they can get nearly £200 for that heap!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is why I don't bother posting, you NEED to discover what it is wrong FIRST as I said previously, no point buying random bits and hopeing, well unless you have managed to somehow mind red what is wrong!

oh my car wont start I better just replace the engine!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've all ways wanted one of these and want a try with M1 tech. Id be happy to swap this for a working jpm impact clubber on £250 jackpot on new coins if you like? You'll have to bring it to Northampton though M1-J15.

Do any old pound coins come with it? 😎

Edited by MattyL

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.