Noticed something, 5 spins should be £5, but if you collect 5 spins it gives you a dud spin then £4. Cause that's all you can win in anyone game unless it's £4 repeat and the blue 7s + £2 repeat is just a £4 win, maybe a miss programmed rom? 

My version of a fly wire and a quick vid... 

IMG_20190904_122459.jpg

Think the 5 Win spins is suppose to only pay £4 due to it being all cash. Poor programming on JPMs part 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, BarcrestPlayers said:

You sure AA is a good idea? The MAH will be in 10x + the regular batteries 

That dont matter it will just last longer,just never exceed the voltage of 3.5 volt.all logic is 5 volt anyway

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BarcrestPlayers said:

You sure AA is a good idea? The MAH will be in 10x + the regular batteries 

They're rechargeable ones, had them like this for years with no issues

• Thanks 1

Yeah you can buy the double aa holders off ebay for about a quid each, them rechargeable batteries are about £6 for 4 though but they're good, if you have a recharger, recharge them every 3 months or so, but leave machine on during recharge or machine loses memory. 

• Thanks 1

With thanks to Mabby I have the lower decals, bit of a pig to do but did it in the end

IMG_20190909_115429.jpg

IMG_20190909_111429.jpg

• Like 2

Very carefully lol. Pulled the bottom plastic bit out a bit, used a knifed and got it out that way, no scratches or breakages. Slid new one in. 

I've put it on 82%, dunno what the best percentage is to set it on, but it plays OK on this, very typical as I remember it. 

• Like 1

I remember years ago this in my arcade, although £8 it was tokens, it really did have a mental payout every now and again, £45 type payout. I'll have to see if I can get it again, best I've had is x2 £8s (on a repeat). 

Yes, I thought you had both though, so i'm still looking for the spins decal.

A scan would do i'll get it printed.

Looking great dude,been in all charity shops in whitby and filey.No fruities in site so settled for a pint and meal in a nice local.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, warlord said:

Looking great dude,been in all charity shops in whitby and filey.No fruities in site so settled for a pint and meal in a nice local.

Only ever seen a smashed glass machine in a charity shop. Years ago 

My understanding is that most charity shops won’t sell electrical items as they can’t Pat test them 

so cant sell them just incase they are faulty 

I know the ones by me won’t

as we took some stuff in and said they can’t do anything with them due to not being able to Pat test them 

10 hours ago, Wanted club attraction said:

My understanding is that most charity shops won’t sell electrical items as they can’t Pat test them 

so cant sell them just incase they are faulty 

I know the ones by me won’t

as we took some stuff in and said they can’t do anything with them due to not being able to Pat test them 

Just get a label and sign and date it. Pat test done ;)

• Like 1